Status
Not open for further replies.

prabhatmohit

Journeyman
Hi guys! I want 2 know that is there any software that can synchronize my songs's id3 info with internet information so that the tags filled by easily??Plz. do tell me

Thanx in advance!

Deep

Version 2.0
Winamp, Windows Media Player can do it...

you can even try this software called Easy CD DA Extractor or Tag & Rename but both are not free ones...

so first 2 options are the best...

Deep

OP
P

prabhatmohit

Journeyman
Are you sure that they synchronize with internet database??If so how can i sue winamp ,wmp to synchronise??Plz. guide me.
Thanx!

Deep

Version 2.0
yes i am sure...

in winamp...

instert cd..press alt + L, select drive...and from there you will see option to collect CDDB info..

in Tag & Rename, you dont need to insert cd for that, if you have album in MP3 format, then you just have to select the folder and click on FreeDB info button, it will search the net for the album and show you the info...

Regards
Deep

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
For Windows Media Player, do this:

Right click on the song and select "Find Album Info." This will make WMP search their database and display the album info. If you know the song name and artisit name, it should be enough to get you the album details. Knowing the name of the album will help too :wink:

OP
P

prabhatmohit

Journeyman
Windows Media Player thing is not working as "Find Album Info" is not highlighted.Neither winamp tricks is working.Plz. help

vysakh

Padawan
for windows media player, go to tools-->options--->privacy

check the 1st 4 options (assuming u r using WMP 10)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmm.. Get yourself The Godfather ... Its the best software for Tag editing ... Its a free clone of Helium2 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom