iBerry Auxus CoreX2 3G and Auxus CoreX4 3G Tablet + Phone

Pat

Beyond Smart
Success. Was able to root it finally after spending hours. Changed DPI to 213. Looks much better now. Also, upgraded to official 4.1.1 firmware.

Quadrant Score: 3872
Antutu: 10926

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Success. Was able to root it finally after spending hours. Changed DPI to 213. Looks much better now. Also, upgraded to official 4.1.1 firmware.

Put in some more review points when you get time...! :)

rider

as Kratos

How have you done this? Can you please explain with procedure? It would be thankful to other users. BTW from ebay seller I can get it for 10,165 bucks (with a coupon). Still can't decide.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

can you increase the dpi higher than 213? whats the limit?

Pat

Beyond Smart
Sure, I will posting a short how-to on how to get root access. Will also post some feedback and my experience with the tab.

tushargupta

Broken In
Owners of Auxus corex2 & corex4...

Pls post your review of the devices now that u have used it for few days... Is it worth ?

quagmire

Allllright !
432 iberry Auxus CoreX4 tablets sold .. No proper detailed review anywhere.. Not even a hands on video..

Such great specs at such an unbeatable price.. Is there a catch somewhere?
Is India the only country where the tablet is released ?

rider

as Kratos
432 iberry Auxus CoreX4 tablets sold .. No proper detailed review anywhere.. Not even a hands on video..

Such great specs at such an unbeatable price.. Is there a catch somewhere?
Is India the only country where the tablet is released ?

ebay is pretty much fake when it comes to feature items.

tushargupta

Broken In
while searching for customer feedbacks & complaints i came across the following:
1. GPS performance very very poor (no lock)
2. Mobile network Signal reception very poor.
3. Bad past record of iberry in tablets
4. Bad customer service by company.

someone please comment.

How's Spice MI-1010... users pls give comment about the device. Seeing its video reviews on youtube gives me a feeling that its a well built, beautiful and powerful tab with 10 inch 1280*800 IPS display .... pretty impressive..
Available from my nearby Spice Hotspot for Rs.12900

anyone with first hand experience ..pls comment.. i wish to place an order today.

devips

Broken In
I have a question. In case a Tab does not sport GPS, can this functionality be added through external application?

tushargupta

Broken In
finally bought Spice MI-1010 for 12.8k from spice hotspot yesterday night. So far very satisfied. Build quality very gud. package included leather case is gud design. Screen very sharp and clear. played dead trigger and temple run 2 for some time. both played smoothly. will try MC4 and NFS MW. battery backup very gud, but charging is very slow. also during charging device works abruptly (touchscreen works abnormally, wifi also slows down while charging :cry: ). Will give more feedback later...

M

muruggan_a

Reported Post by muruggan_a

muruggan_a has reported a post.

Reason:
Hi Friends,
I have done a pre-booking of X2 3G, i have faced the following issues

1) I was unable to send any 2010 MS office documents from win 7 laptop to auxus x2 3g

2)Even after i paired my tablet with my laptop, i cannot connect the media service from my tablet to laptop using bluetooth

3)Nokia BT head set doesnt get paired

And my last query is if i can root the device whether i can use 3G dongle instead of using SIM slot?

Please help me,
I have handedover to iberry service center and asked for replacement because of the bluetooth issue which i mentioned above. I got the replacement device but that also have the same problem. The new device had some scratches behind so given them back and asked for replacement.
Post: iBerry Auxus CoreX2 3G and Auxus CoreX4 3G Tablet + Phone
Forum: Mobiles and Tablets
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: tushargupta
Original Content:
finally bought Spice MI-1010 for 12.8k from spice hotspot yesterday night. So far very satisfied. Build quality very gud. package included leather case is gud design. Screen very sharp and clear. played dead trigger and temple run 2 for some time. both played smoothly. will try MC4 and NFS MW. battery backup very gud, but charging is very slow. also during charging device works abruptly (touchscreen works abnormally, wifi also slows down while charging :cry: ). Will give more feedback later...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@muruggan_a

Use the text field at the end of the page to make a post. Don't use the report button.

I've moved your "report" to this thread.

GRC

Right off the assembly line
while searching for customer feedbacks & complaints i came across the following:
1. GPS performance very very poor (no lock)
2. Mobile network Signal reception very poor.
3. Bad past record of iberry in tablets
4. Bad customer service by company.

someone please comment.

How's Spice MI-1010... users pls give comment about the device. Seeing its video reviews on youtube gives me a feeling that its a well built, beautiful and powerful tab with 10 inch 1280*800 IPS display .... pretty impressive..
Available from my nearby Spice Hotspot for Rs.12900

anyone with first hand experience ..pls comment.. i wish to place an order today.

Hi,

I purchased Core X2 on the day released. Here are my short reviews:
Pros:
Good Display
Ideal for Browsing
Good for Google Play
Cons:
GPS is not at all good.
When I charge my tablet while working screen shows weird colours. (Have to charge only in the switch off mode)
Signal Recpetion is very poor.
Unable to install the firmware.

~~GRC

Top Bottom