iBerry Auxus CoreX2 3G and Auxus CoreX4 3G Tablet + Phone

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yes it has .. aurora 2/crystal has a quad core mali 400MP GPU, Amlogic CPU which is much much more capable than Rockchip/Allwinner equivalents, because it's kernel source is released
it's clock speed is 1.5 ghz, and crystal runs on jellybean... even Aurora 2 can run jellybean thru CM10
Sure it doesnt have bluetooth but CM10 gives access to external bluetooth dongle, which is a matter of Rs 50, and a lot of other features

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
yes it has .. aurora 2/crystal has a quad core mali 400MP GPU, Amlogic CPU which is much much more capable than Rockchip/Allwinner equivalents, because it's kernel source is released
it's clock speed is 1.5 ghz, and crystal runs on jellybean... even Aurora 2 can run jellybean thru CM10
Sure it doesnt have bluetooth but CM10 gives access to external bluetooth dongle, which is a matter of Rs 50, and a lot of other features

The Ainols have Dual Core Mali 400 and not the Hyundai's Quad Core Mali 400 get your facts corrected (refer Ainol's website *www.ainolindia.com/compare-products). Secondly the New Generation Hyundai's Rockchip 3066 will beat the crap out of an Ainol's Amlogic AML8726-M6 that you are referring to. The Hyundai beats them in all and any benchmark.Even build quality wise the Hyundai is all Aluminium while the Ainols are all plastic!!! and......You cant compare a Allwinner10 to a Rockchip 3066.

The best dual-core processors

I forgot about the storage ....The Hyundai has 8/16/32 GB Internal storage options with 32 GB Extrenal TFs!!!:shock: And we all know how a matter of Rs 50 external USB BT dongle work on androids!!:p

And the new Rockchip is out (CES) the 3188 with the Mali overclocked to 533Mhz its compared or even better to a Tegra 3.:-D

Last edited:

ankit360

Journeyman
I never used Chinese tablet except ainol. Basically aiol tablet are good but never buy it from ainol india.. They charge high but don't give proper support..

Pat

Beyond Smart
I never used Chinese tablet except ainol. Basically aiol tablet are good but never buy it from ainol india.. They charge high but don't give proper support..

I got my CoreX2 couple of days back. Haven't had much time to play with it yet, but I have posted a (poor quality) video and some pics to my GooglePlus profile. If anyone want's to know anything specific about the tablet, please ask.

ankit360

Journeyman
I got my CoreX2 couple of days back. Haven't had much time to play with it yet, but I have posted a (poor quality) video and some pics to my GooglePlus profile. If anyone want's to know anything specific about the tablet, please ask.

interested to see some images

rider

as Kratos

link please.

Pat

Beyond Smart
*plus.google.com/116549132957261731607/posts/cd2sfj1nvv4

*plus.google.com/116549132957261731607/posts/evz91AoYwwu

rider

as Kratos
*plus.google.com/116549132957261731607/posts/cd2sfj1nvv4

*plus.google.com/116549132957261731607/posts/evz91AoYwwu

Screen is looking similar to Nexus 7. What about lags and battery life?

but ainol india are the official dealers :?

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
I will post benchmarks soon. Currently trying to find a way to root this. The screen resolution is an amazing 1280X800 but they have set DPI pretty low at 160 (in build.prop) because of which UI elements are drawn very small on the screen. Once I root it, I will definitely increase it to 240 to get a more Nexus 7-like feel.

It does lag on performing intensive operations but is pretty smooth otherwise. I have a feeling low DPI actually adversely affects the performance as well. Screen is pretty good for a budget tablet. Battery does not seem to be calibrated properly yet (charged it to 100% for the first time last night), so will reserve my thoughts on that for a few days.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I will post benchmarks soon. Currently trying to find a way to root this. The screen resolution is an amazing 1280X800 but they have set DPI pretty low at 160 (in build.prop) because of which UI elements are drawn very small on the screen. Once I root it, I will definitely increase it to 240 to get a more Nexus 7-like feel.

It does lag on performing intensive operations but is pretty smooth otherwise. I have a feeling low DPI actually adversely affects the performance as well. Screen is pretty good for a budget tablet. Battery does not seem to be calibrated properly yet (charged it to 100% for the first time last night), so will reserve my thoughts on that for a few days.

try changing to a different launcher? that can help a lot in the UI smoothness....

i am thinking of getting the corex4 ... anyone here got it ?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Waiting for your full review. Congratulations. Cannot DPI be changed on the fly..?

rider

as Kratos

Oh! God If I buy this I have to root and do custom stuff to get good display :? I've no idea how to do it!

Top Bottom