iBerry Auxus CoreX2 3G and Auxus CoreX4 3G Tablet + Phone

Dr. House

No Regrets
iBerry, a name somewhat well-known in the budget tablet segment, today announced the launch of its Auxus CoreX2 3G and Auxus CoreX4 3G. As the name suggests, both the tablets are 3G-enabled, and can also make voice calls over 3G. The main difference between the two models is that the CoreX2 3G has a dual-core processor and a 7" screen, while the CoreX4 has a quad-core processor and a 9.7" screen.

*www.techtree.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_width_620_watermark/public/2012/12/CoreX2-3G_1.jpg

The Auxus CoreX2 3G is priced at Rs 10,990, which is slightly on the higher side for a budget 7" tablet. However, it does offer a healthy set of features including an IPS display with screen dimensions of 800 x 1280 pixels (16:10) and Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).

Here are the full specs of the Auxus CoreX2 3G:

*www.techtree.com/sites/default/files/2012/12/CoreX2-3G_2.jpg

Next up is the Auxus CoreX4 3G, which commands a price of Rs 15,990. It is powered by a Samsung Exynos 4412 Quad-core 1.6 GHz 32nm HKMG and 2GB DDR3 RAM, which is also the processor used in the Samsung GALAXY Note II and the Samsung GALAXY S III. This one has a 9.7" IPS screen with pixel dimensions of 768 x 1024 (4:3). Although this seems exorbitant for a low-end tablet, the processor might justify the price. Surprisingly, it runs Android 4.0 (ICS) unlike the Auxus CoreX2 3G, which runs Jelly Bean.

*www.techtree.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_width_620_watermark/public/2012/12/CoreX4-3G_1.jpg

Here is the full set of specifications for the Auxus CoreX4 3G:

*www.techtree.com/sites/default/files/2012/12/CoreX4-3G_2.jpg

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
Almighty Exynos 4412 Quad-core with two gigs of RAM on an ICS device with 1024x768 resolution WTF!

Pat

Beyond Smart
There are a couple of reviews: one by Digit and another by themobileindian, which have been mostly positive. Check iBerryIndia's facebook channel for more details. I have pre-ordered CoreX2 and waiting for it.

tushargupta

Broken In
There are a couple of reviews: one by Digit and another by themobileindian, which have been mostly positive. Check iBerryIndia's facebook channel for more details. I have pre-ordered CoreX2 and waiting for it.

Pat, What is the expected date of delivery of yours ??

Pat

Beyond Smart
Well, the listing on eBay has been updated saying "Product is ready for delivery! 24-48 hours after placing the order!!". I am hoping to get mine *very* soon. Will try to put a video even though my video capturing/editing skills suck.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
How many cores does the MALI 400 GPU have? Nexus 7 has 12!

the nexus 7 has a tegra 3.. which is a 1.3 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 (T30L - 4 x Cortex A9)

its a mali 400MP. Quad core.. the same GPU found in the GS3. just underclocked.

Exynos (system on chip) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (exynos 4412)

Tegra 3 vs. Exynos 4 Quad GPU Comparison - YouTube (compare the power of a nexus 7 to this tab... must watch video)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Well, the listing on eBay has been updated saying "Product is ready for delivery! 24-48 hours after placing the order!!". I am hoping to get mine *very* soon. Will try to put a video even though my video capturing/editing skills suck.

Im thinking of placing an order tomorrow. Do tell us how it is.

tushargupta

Broken In
The official dealers will be getting CoreX2 by coming Tuesday. Better to get it from dealer as you can see the product the at the time of purchasing.

princy0nisha

Broken In
Hey guys please guide me
I am having sony er. Wt19i live with walkman.just for music,browsing,games etc.
So,i want to buy corex2.should I replace wt19i with corex2.is it worth buying?
I dnt want to get disapnt after replacing wt19i with corex2.please help me.thanks.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Took the plunge and bought this.....*www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-H...Tablet-PC-Ultrathin-7-Inch-IPS/637289536.html..... be shipped within 7 days!:-D

Last edited:
Top Bottom