iball iB-252 & iB-135 earbuds: your opinion required !

Status
Not open for further replies.

icebags

Technomancer
Hi, i just came to see these two ear buds in a shop -> iball iB-252 & iB-135. they are priced 249 and 199 respectively.

I am considering buying one of these as i don't really like spending too much on headphones. reason is simple - i end up destroying their thin cords too frequently.

Here is the link : *iball.co.in/Product.aspx?c=2 (go to the page and click on headsets button on the left.)

Expert/ User opinions are greatly appreciated. :smile:

acewin

Point Blanc
not sure how good it is,
I have used creative ep-50 priced around 200(mrp 225), very good product, I would recommend it over i-ball

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

also, if you are not a very mean and keen observer of high low and ........................ when you talk about audio quality then certainly you will like it, IMO it is the best product(both build and quality wise) in the price offered.

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
not sure how good it is,
I have used creative ep-50 priced around 200(mrp 225), very good product, I would recommend it over i-ball

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

also, if you are not a very mean and keen observer of high low and ........................ when you talk about audio quality then certainly you will like it, IMO it is the best product(both build and quality wise) in the price offered.

thats nice info. can you tell me where to find this headphone in Kolkata? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom