IAS officer caught with his pants down in office

Status
Not open for further replies.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Source: *ibnlive.in.com/news/ias-officer-caught-with-his-pants-down-in-office/95220-3.html

The Madhya Pradesh government has suspended an IAS officer who was caught in a state of undress in his office with a man, who accuses him of sexual harassment.

Gyaneshwar Patil, CEO of a Bhopal district panchayat, was on Thursday allegedly caught by a group of mediapersons when he was with a panchayat employee in the office washroom.

Read On....p

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Source: *ibnlive.in.com/news/ias-officer-caught-with-his-pants-down-in-office/95220-3.html

The Madhya Pradesh government has suspended an IAS officer who was caught in a state of undress in his office with a man, who accuses him of sexual harassment.

Gyaneshwar Patil, CEO of a Bhopal district panchayat, was on Thursday allegedly caught by a group of mediapersons when he was with a panchayat employee in the office washroom.

Read On....p
Disgusting news... :sad:

ROFL

what happened to IAS -- ohh i thought it is most respected post
IAS is not a post.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I know the guy personally.Even i think this was conspiracy.Most of his batch people are my friends.
How can the door be unlocked and he came right out of bathroom so of course he was without pants.
Anyways he has personally registered FIR.
Lets see what develops...

sanyaldk

the end begins....
disgusting... such persons should be heavily punished. doent even care about his own efforts n responsibility to get in chair of IAS

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
IAS Cadre is ultimate in India. A man who is an IAS officer doing this gay thing. If it would have been in his house, No one would have objected. But in office..... It's very share...

graydot

Broken In
IAS Cadre is ultimate in India. A man who is an IAS officer doing this gay thing. If it would have been in his house, No one would have objected. But in office..... It's very share...
So it is a shameful thing that he did the 'gay thing' in the office, and not shameful for the sexual harassment? If he was sexually harassing a woman, would that have been ok?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
arey yaar, what ever you do in the office except duty, will be wrong.

If he is doing in his home with mutual consent, Who the hell are we to ask. At the same time if he is forcing or harassing sexually a man or women or gay or even puppy it's a wrong thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom