I want to buy smartphone below Rs 10,000.............sharing internet connection from pc to android

treenature

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy smartphone below Rs 10,000 of any brand of Samsung or Celkon or Micromax or Lenovo or HTC brand, which has the fallowing features:-
1.Operating System: Android latest version
2.Screen Size: 4 to 5 inches
3.Camera: 5 MP or more
4.Processor: speed more than 1GHZ
5.RAM: 2GB or more system memory
6.Internal Storage: 32GB or more and extendable memory more than 32GB
7.Battery Life: 2,600 mAh or more. Removable Battery.
8.Find my phone feature.
9.sharing internet connection from pc to android mobile feature
waiting for your early reply
thank you

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Re: I want to buy smartphone below Rs 10,000.............sharing internet connection from pc to andr

You can get Honor 5x or wait for Redmi 3, which has a 107h endurance rating on GSMArena

And for the 9th point, no phone gives you that by default.

You'll have to get either a Wi-Fi router (or a wi-fi card/dongle for hotspot) to share your PC's internet or root your phone to enable reverse tethering.

Note: You should add these questions too in your original post
*forum.digit.in/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: I want to buy smartphone below Rs 10,000.............sharing internet connection from pc to andr

For PC to phone internet sharing-
Wi-Host: Freeware to Turn Your Windows PC or Laptop into Wi-Fi Hot Spot to Share Internet Connection - AskV
NO ROOT REQUIRED
If your PC doesnt have a Wireless card, buy a USB wifi dongle or a cheap router

- - - Updated - - -

For phone , have a look at Zenfone Max too
For camera, Redmi is better

Avoid Huawei because of after sales
otherwise a decent buy

Minion

Conversation Architect

why do you need a phone just to share internet? get a router.It will cost around 1k.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

why do you need a phone just to share internet? get a router.It will cost around 1k.

He needs a phone which can connect to internet via a PC (basically reverse tethering).

Top Bottom