• Samsung UA40C7000

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sony KDL-40HX800

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

abyjohns

Right off the assembly line
Hi. This is Aby.
I want to buy one 40" 3D LED TV. I selected 2 models Which is Samsung UA40C7000WR and Sony KDL-40HX800. Which model is good, and in this which tv can good quality picture? and good 3D feel? What is difference betweens this two tv's
plz give me ur suggestions..

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Can't tell you specific differences between them but if I were you I would have gone with the Sony.

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
Well, the HX800 is a universally praised TV and i'd recommend it too. You can't go wrong with it

Samsung. I have seen both Sony and Samsung 3D LEDs and Samsung is slightly better. So, I would recommend Samsung. Sony is kind of overpriced. Believe me, I own both.

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
Hmmm. That goes against what every review says and what i saw.

Have you calibrated the TV's properly ? Can you post a pic of both the TV's here showing the same thing ?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Samsung. I have seen both Sony and Samsung 3D LEDs and Samsung is slightly better. So, I would recommend Samsung. Sony is kind of overpriced. Believe me, I own both.

Price of Samsung C7000 is Rs1,30000
Price of Sony KDL-40HX800 is Rs1,23000

It all depends on personal choice. I'm a gamer and I find games looking much better on Samsung LED. Just try both of them out and buy the one you like.

Top Bottom