i want my sound rear and front

Status
Not open for further replies.

shift

Seed is the Life!!
i have Zebronic PEACE cabinet with MSI K9N ULTRA 2F.

whenever i want 2 listen music or anything through the front panel of the cabinet, i have to unplug the rear audio output and then plug in the front audio jack.

the front panel connected to the motherboard is working fine

pliz help so i can just plug the earphone without unplugging the rear

i've tested with 3 or 4 earphone in front and everything is the same

AUDIO is REALTEK Audio High Definition

OS is XP Professional Service Pack 2

thanks in advance

P.S. the front display with blue color is not working. i mean, it is working but it cannot turn to blue color anymore. any idea??

cabinet here *www.zebronics.net/flsh/Peace.swf

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Even i have an MSI motherboard with Realtek High Definition Audio. The same problem was there with my motherboard. But when i installed the drivers, this problem was corrected. Now i can get sound output from the front and the rear audio jacks simultaneously.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^ :lol:
And btw, see if the front panel audio cable is connected properly to the motherboard.

moshel

Padawan
go to control panel -> sounds and audio devices -> audio and under sound playback change the default device to front panel audio.

the front display blue color thing works on a simple 4pin power connector, the same cables which provide power to the HDD, cd/dvd drive etc. so just check if that cable is connected.

OP
shift

shift

Seed is the Life!!
go to control panel -> sounds and audio devices -> audio and under sound playback change the default device to front panel audio.

there is no such thing............only Realtek HD Audio Output is there

the front display blue color thing works on a simple 4pin power connector, the same cables which provide power to the HDD, cd/dvd drive etc. so just check if that cable is connected.

power and every cable is connected. red light is working but blue light isnt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom