i wanna buy cell phone for 5k-6k

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeingHarsh

Broken In
i wanna buy cell phone for 5k-6k should hav mp3 player n 1gb expandable memory------------------camera not required (make nokia, motorola, sony ericson, spice)

how i can read pdf file n word file in it?

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Get Sony Ericsson W200i it has VGA cam, expandeable mem. walkman with mega bass, radio etc. comes around 5.8 k

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Get Nokia 6085 for 6k
Read Specification here n its memory is 2 GB expandable

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6085-1705.php

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
BeingHarsh said:
i wanna buy cell phone for 5k-6k should hav mp3 player n 1gb expandable memory------------------camera not required (make nokia, motorola, sony ericson, spice)

how i can read pdf file n word file in it?
n5200, se w200i, n6085, se z550i. all support 1gb+.

however for ur second requirement. you can't read pdf and doc files in these phones natively (this can only be done in symbian based phones which do not fit in the budget). to open these files in these phones u need to convert them to .jar files (java) thru spl software and then access them on ur phone.

OP
BeingHarsh

BeingHarsh

Broken In
infra_red_dude said:
n5200, se w200i, n6085, se z550i. all support 1gb+.

however for ur second requirement. you can't read pdf and doc files in these phones natively (this can only be done in symbian based phones which do not fit in the budget). to open these files in these phones u need to convert them to .jar files (java) thru spl software and then access them on ur phone.

thmk u for replin, do these mob come with data cable?
Plz send me some link software to convert files to .jar

being.harsh@gmail.com

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
most of them do not come wid data cable. i think only w200i does.

btw, here the .doc file reader for java phones:
*rapidshare.com/files/36805406/Doc_Viewer.jar.htm

i hafn't testest it myself. so if anyone can then we can be sure that this software works.

u may also this software to convert .doc .pdf etc. to .txt which is readable by most java based phones:
*people.iq.harvard.edu/~wlowe/Converter.html

more links... check this: *mo-life.blogspot.com/2005/12/ebooks-on-your-java-enabled-phone.html

and here: *www.esato.com/archive/t.php/t-129105,1.html
and here too: *forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=10417&st=0&#entry135855

this should give you enough info about what you are looking for :)

Last edited:

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Get W200i for the best Mp3 playback experience in 6k.. as the player on 6085 is mono...

And yes w200i does ships with a data cable

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
nokia 6110 classic packs more features personally i dont know how its music qulity compares with w200i....i mean i dont know if it comes close to w200i in music quality

also w200 1 imp feature missing is Bluetooth man !! else w200i rocks
so there is nokia 5200 to look at and also z550i....i think try comparing thse phones and make ur choice

nikhilpai

Techans
anujsaini said:
Get Nokia 6085 for 6k
Read Specification here n its memory is 2 GB expandable

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6085-1705.php

Don't buy the Nokia 6085.
It has a very good feature set for its price but the entire experience is spoiled by its display which is Passive CSTN. You can't even adjust the brightness of the screen. And the pictures taken by its VGA camera look pathetic on the mobile screen (though they do look a slight better on the PC screen)

My wife has the 6085. I am going to replace it with a 3110 classic soon (or maybe even the 6233)

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
A pair stereo ear phones are available for the 6085,right?

And the 3110 would cost you more buddy..
its something like 6.9k (w/ bill) + 1000 bucks for a 1Gig microSD card + 500 bux for earphones! ::rolleyes:

mayhemabhi

Broken In
get 3110c 0r 6085....
..Nokia 6085 is surely value 4 money xcept it is a clampshell model, also its loudspkr output is good........ chk it out.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom