i needed graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
:eek:
With that much of amount, ppl can buy 9800GX2, when its launched and then invest the rest in Nitrogen Cooling to overclock the card like hell! :p
IMO, the price is an overkill for sure! :D Good luck for getting a serious buyer..!
About, the Best talk...I say, Different Brands, different stories! :D hehe..

hey man tell me how to overclock with NITROGEN. i want to know about overclocking with nitrogen.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
even HD 3870X2 is for 22k which beats 8800GT SLI:D
and consumes just a bit more power than 8800GTX.

BTW
@ketanpatel
i recommend u to upgrade the proccy too as u cant use an 8800GT's potential even bout 70% with an X2 4200+
SO
X2 5200+@ 5k
1G DDR2: 1k
HD 3850 512 @ 10k
Zeb 500W pure Platinum : 1.8k
total: 17.8k
and u get some bucks after selling current X2 4200+ also[maybe 1.5k].
SO if u want u can have even more better proccy , say 6000+ @ 7k and fit 20k bill:)
HD 3850 is more future proof with DX 10.1. But 8800GT @ 12.5k is better than it but is DX 10 only.

i think dx10.1 doesnt matter. It looks like nvidia has chosen to skip dx10.1.
so i dont think any game that uses dx10.1 will turn up.. and even if it does it will be able to work on dx10 cards ( most likely even on dx9 cards for another year ).
is zeb 500W enough for hd 3850 ? and dont u think there's a considerable difference between 8800 and 3850 ?

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@BloodReaper,
I dont know the price, but even if it does, still its going to be better than purchasing two GTXs for 60K !!!! :p
@topic,
Ofcourse, 3870X2 is an amazing card! Look at its size for sake! Though, adding a sole DX10.1 advantage wont make a justice anymore! Even if DX10.1 games appear, they'll have full DX10 support. For an instance, taking advantage of such intensive shader models from DX10.1, thy will require a hefty card to run! And i dont think, there is any. How many have tried Crysis in DX10 with all cherries and bells enabled? That doesnt mean that 7-series users can play the game with all goodies! Even they can. Look, even today a 7950GX2 and a 7900GTX are far better than 8600GT or 8600GTS in terms of performance! But that doesnt mean that 8600 users start bragging about their card's DX10 support! :p However, 3870X2 and the upcoming 4850, 4870 with GDDR5 Vrams may change the scenario! But, see there is the point in Hardware performance. Taking DX10.1 as the sole advantage wont suffice anymore!! About, 3870X2 beating 9800GX2...thats still in 3DMark! Coming to gaming and overclocking, theres more to be revealed. :D
@ketan,
The Liquid nitrogen cooling system consists of a liquid nitrogen pump, and a thermal flask. The L.N. pump utilizes an air pump to create suction, which draws liquid nitrogen from the flask to the hot and cold stage for cooling. And all this process is controlled by some sort of controller or equipment. Look, the name sounds pretty lame but in implementation, it is really different and opposite. You've to be careful with lots of things like pressure and expansion of gases. Ok, cutting the crap, just take a look over here:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUc6znC848o !
U might have heard about it, i.e. The 5GHz Project! ;)

thetillian

The Revolutionary
These racing gernes are less on sys requirements go for the 9600GT this card will do what you what with a decent game play all the companies have same price nearly.

MSI 9600GTOCEdition, 512MBDDR3, RS:10250

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@thetillian
welcome to digit forums
but the post is more than 1.5 months old. The guy must have finished many titles with his new card by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom