I need this game... a li'l help here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalcolmX

Right off the assembly line
hi ppl i like plasyed this 60 min trial of this game called evil genius and i really loved it it came with skoar! magazine so i wanted to know where i can get the ful version of this game for any amnt watsoever!
in Desperation,
Ani

raj14

In Deniel
If i am not wrong, then the game itselfs, should have a E-Purchase option, all you have to do is Buy a Legit CD Key from Internet and the game should get unlock :D Otherwise, You can get it from Milestone Interactive, for Rs.999/-
you can also, get it from EBGames However, you have to Pay approx Rs.2,800 For shipping to India; Hope this Helps.

rohanbee

Padawan
im sure you can get it locally, e-mail to the distribuitor here and they even usually chip in for free shipping

raj14

In Deniel
Yes Milestone interactive, doesn't chrage for shipping, i once ordered HL2,DF2 and Hitman:Codenam 47 via DD, and got my games in 8Days with no extra shipping tax whatsoever

T

thunderbird.117

i though they gave full version of evil genius.it says in the cover.

sigh.the company was closed down recently after they announced evil genius 2.i miss that game.

raj14

In Deniel
It's a Full Version Trial, meaning, it's Full Version game, but locked, you can unlock it by purchasing a Legit and Valid Serial from there website, or within the game it self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom