I need a phone. The budget is ten thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
hey there i bought K550i @ 9.4k this week........and believe me this phone rocks :D and the camera is also awesome.......and sound quality is also excellent.....so u may go for it..;)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
congrats rohan4pal on ur k550i !!
me too i hv k550i it rocks........i am happy with it
with k550i get a good pair of headset of earphones and M2 card and its all set to rock

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
aks_win said:
congrats rohan4pal on ur k550i !!
me too i hv k550i it rocks........i am happy with it
with k550i get a good pair of headset of earphones and M2 card and its all set to rock

yaa thanks aks win i'm really happy with my K550i :D

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
aryayush is a tad busy nowadays. :D

Thanks to all of you for the suggestions! I am thinking of going with MotoRokr E6. Anything wrong with that phone?

@aks_win, it is not for me. I have a 6300 and my next phone is going to be an Apple iPhone 2.0. And I am definitely not a "rich bugger"! Just owning a Mac does not make one rich. :p

herc

Tech Junkie'
has ne1 used the white k550i...dealer in my city says its not available...tht not much demand....price here is 9500/- and the mem. card 1gb is 1500/-...is it fine to buy???

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
If u could stretch your budget a little bit then u hav two gud phones from sony..
1. W700i- is basically a music phone with 256mb memory bundles and comes at a flat 10.3k
2. K550i- is a cyber-shot phone with stereo-bluetooth and many nifty features. and comes at 10.4k

but if u want a gr8 combination of music and camera along with features like a RSS-Reader then don mind to go for the W810i which comes with a 512mb card and two portable stereo speakers and retails for 12.3k (i recently asked the details at a Sony showroom)

Last edited:

herc

Tech Junkie'
yeah they r saying tht no white piece is available i in dia...so i bought a black one....phew...at last.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom