I need a phone. The budget is ten thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Hello! :)
I need a phone guys. Can you suggest me a good one within that budget?
And how good is the MotoRokr E6? I know it exceeds my budget a bit but is it any good? Has the interface undergone any improvements due to the phone being Linux-based? How good is the camera?
Any other phone in 10K? Stay away from Nokia, if possible. The phone should be good looking.
Thank you! :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
What do u want from the phone? Since you don't need camera, or music playback...just get a Samsung E250

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
SE k750i, se w700i, se w710i (clamshell), se k550i if u wanna limit to 10k.

if u can extend ur budget a bit then:
se w810i, motoming (linux based touchscreen)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
mr mac genius and rich bugger u shld get only iphone imac ipod and ithat and ithis only ;)

lol dont take seriously

well get w810i if budget extension possible......else k550i...i hv k550i and i love it.....try to get white k550i....coz later when u flash it to w610i it will be cool

now if symbian and lots of extraa 3rd party matter then get 5700 at the cost of bad cam compared to w810i

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

SE W810i is the best non-Nokia phone under 10k. E6 is also very good phone but does not have EDGE.

K

krazyfrog

Tech Genius said:
^^ it is above 10k.
Is it still? I thought it must've dropped below 10k now.

Last edited by a moderator:

herc

Tech Junkie'
any major drawbacks in SE k550i.... goin to buy it...how much for 1gb mem. card of 550i??

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
^ Major drawback: Its not a Symbian phone. Buts that not much of an issue.
It will be a good buy. My brother has it.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
se mob are nice with great cam n sound but it has small screen plus nt sym. i have used opera mini 4 in my w700 and screen so small cnt make out anythin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom