I have a problem with PC Cillin Internet Security 2006!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I am using PC Cillin Internet Security 2006 which came in Digit April 2006 DVD.
The problem is whenever PC Cillin is running my net disconnects and when I exit PC Cillin the net and MSN works again.Can u tell me what's and where's the problem?

Anyone plz help me!

Last edited:

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
The software like Internet Security monitor which program tries to access the Net.
Now in your case you haven't configured the PC Cillin IS software!! So it denies every
program from connecting to the Net!! Also don't use IE browser, since most Adware
use IE to connect the Net. If you allow IE to connect to the Net, then almost all Adwares
will connect to some Servers & cause more harm!!! Better use FireFox or Opera.
You can use ZoneAlarm firewall. It's the best one. You can also configure it easily.
Plus you can connect to the Net & rest in peace. Get it from here.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Read the Help file if you want more guidance on how to configure PC Cillin IS.
Or use ZoneAlarm. It's the best firewall & also it's very easy to configure.

LegendKiller

In the zone
gaurav,
which version of pcc2006 are you using..
because in the initially released build,many people like you were having problems with the net.
make sure you use the latest version 14.1 whose link i am posting to you..
*fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Trend_Micro_PCcillin_Internet_Security/1062089159/1

fatguysmart

The Blessed one
gaurav_indian said:
I am using Opera.And how to configure PC Cillin.

I dont know much about PC cillin but the basic of every security program is same.

If your browser(opera) triwes to access the net,a message will pop up asking for some action like Allow/Disallow.
Allow that. also check if there is some option like remeber this action or something else.By this the program wont ask you always for your consent.It will automatically allow it to access!

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
fatguysmart said:
I dont know much about PC cillin but the basic of every security program is same.

If your browser(opera) triwes to access the net,a message will pop up asking for some action like Allow/Disallow.
Allow that. also check if there is some option like remeber this action or something else.By this the program wont ask you always for your consent.It will automatically allow it to access!
The problem with PC-Cillin is when its is running it doesn't allow msn and other sites to connect,i have tried it with both IE and Opera and as soon as I exit PC-Cillin the sites connects.Even when I was upgrading PC-Cillin it was accessing the net and I upgraded it but its not the same for other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom