i HATE EMRAAN HASHMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeo420

Banned
My girlfriend is attracted to him and wants to kiss him.She told me this is one of her dreams.Now i am furious after hearing this.:x Please tell me what to do.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
ROFLMAO :rofl:

BTW don't worry, she'll never be able to kiss him :p

Or you can try making her jealous by saying You love Aishwariya / Katrina / Sonakshi / Priyanka / etc. anyone or even Sunny Leone and want to kiss her and she's your fantasy and all :p

Hope it will work.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Or you can try making her jealous by saying You love Aishwariya / Katrina / Sonakshi / Priyanka / etc. anyone or even Sunny Leone and want to kiss her and she's your fantasy and all :p

Hope it will work.

Megan fox is 100x > them :D

*img580.imageshack.us/img580/1517/img140e.jpg
credit:GOLLUM

OP
Romeo420

Romeo420

Banned

Hope it will work.

I told her all those things but it didnt work.:-?

Er...actually i forgot to mention she has some source of connection with the bhatt idiots. :x(sorry) her friend is a well known journalist or something like that.:x

Btw she told me she likes the way he kisses the girls even in hollywood movies this type of kiss is rare.I shoul take lessons from him.:x

sorry but i dont like megan fox.:D

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Forget megan fox,say the name whatever you like. You have to make her feel jealous somehow. She will stop then. She succeeded(not intentionaly) and you should too(intentionaly). Guys suggest him some super kisser hot actress from forgien.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Next time you meet her mom just smile and say hi to her mom.

Trust me it will work.

The reason is most young guys would treat her as an aunty but you can treat her like a 18 year old girl.

Megan fox is 100x > them :D

Your taste in woman is :cry:

yashthedude

Gonna rock da whole world
Next time you meet her mom just smile and say hi to her mom.

Trust me it will work.

The reason is most young guys would treat her as an aunty but you can treat her like a 18 year old girl.

Your taste in woman is :cry:

It worked for me though.
Nice tact to make them feel wierd :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom