I forgot the PIN number of the lock screen on my Moto G second gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amit.tiger12

The question is how...?

I gave you links.. I think you did not checked that...

[SOLVED] - Manually enable adb debugging from recovery - XDA Forums

another good one..

[Q] Broken Screen, Need to Enable ADB | Nexus 7 | XDA Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Try long pressing your power button till you get the power menu. I think your power menu should include option to turn on data. This option is available only after the device is locked after consecutive failed attempts to unlock.

Did you try this either?

kresckte

Right off the assembly line
Do you have account on XDA??? XDA is developers forum.. you will get anything there..
there is forum called "Android development" in that you can clear your pattern/pin through ADB, if ADB not installed you can install it and you can get access also.. links below...

1.[ZIP FLASH] Bypass And Unlock Any Android Lo… | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums
2.[Android][Guide]Hacking And Bypassing Androi… | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums
3.[NO ROOT] [NO USB DEBUGGING] Bypass Too Many… | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums
4.Lock Screen security bypass - Unlock PIN/PAS… | Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, N7105 | XDA Forums
5.[GUIDE][HOW-TO]Crack android pattern lock! | Android Development and Hacking | XDA Forums
6.[TUTORIAL]ByPass Pattern

Very informative. I forgot PIN password of the lock screen on Android. I'll try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom