I can't play Fifa 2004.Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becks

Right off the assembly line
I have a pentium 3 866mhz prcss,256mb sdram.My motherboard is Intel 815e,with 8mb on board video memory.Do i need a graphics card to play the game .What kind of graphics card should i buy. Please give me a suggestion.I was able to play fifa2003.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
welcome Becks to the forum.
There are several cards available m8 if u want a cheap one to play fifa 2003 u can opt Geforce4 MX 440 SE ( 64 -128 mb)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

ujjwal

Padawan
You should be probably able to play fifa 2003 and before on that pc. Luckily, your motherboard will have an AGP slot, so you can upgrade to a better card. But dont go for an SE version (its a lower performer), instead, go for a normal GeforceMX 440 64 MB, should be bout 2.5k

prankzter

Journeyman
welcome 2 this forum becks!
Running a game on onboard graphics card is stupid as the modern games r very demanding.Go in 4 a cheap solution by buying a GeForce MX 440 card...be warned though..it does not have pixel shader and texture shader support so some rare games wont run ex.
prince of persia:sands of time. Fifa series should run smoothly though on thiz card.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
You can also go for Geforce4 ti, its priced almost same as geforce4 MX and is somewhat better bet then geforce4 mx.

Enjoy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom