I am really frustrated with this so called News Channel!!!

Should INDIA TV be banned?

• No. Let us wait for some more days

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandal

Banned
*i38.tinypic.com/292wnxf.jpg

I really didn't wanted to started a new thread on News Channel but their crap is not allowing me sit with frustration in my mind. Yesterday India TV was showing a Karachi building which was in target by the terrorists. They even told that it would be blown up the nextday which never happened. They even told after that their next target will be some other building. I mean how do they know that this is going to happen? Did the terrorists come and tell them? Or the intelligence department told them that it is going to happen. If the intelligence department told them then showing this live on the TV will alert the terrorists so they could change their plans and not get caught. And if they are not told how could they make such crap news to give people unnecessary problems and stress:x. Really India TV has brought down its name by itself and should be banned immediately. They haven't got any good shows which come in any use to people but they just show unbelievable craps to put people in stress or make people laugh at their foolishness. I think Zee News and Star News are upto the limit of showing their shows and don't include unbelievable footages. Some shows in StarNews like(Apna Khyal Rakhna) etc. shows tips for board exams which are really useful but India TV hasn't got any of them. Isn't the government looking at all these.:-(

The following is a post which I got in a website which will make you know what type of unnecessary stress and tensions did this news channel gave to the people.

यह पोस्ट उस चैनल को देखने वालो के लिए है, जो इंडिया टीवी (द कॉमेडी चैनल) जो अपने आप को न्यूज़ चैनल बताता है, के सभी न्यूज़ को सच समझते है| यहाँ मैं आपको बताऊंगा की ये चैनल किस प्रकार लोगो और आज की जनता कि आँखों मैं कैसे अंधाधुंध धुल झोंक रहा है, और वो भी अपने फायदे के लिए| जब ये चैनल लॉन्च हुआ तो इसकी लौन्चिंग न्यूज़ थी “कास्टिंग काउच”| जिस खबर ने पूरे बॉलीवुड को सकते में ला दिया, लेकिन बाद मैं पता चला कि इस खबर के पीछे इसी चैनल का हाथ है, इस चैनल ने अपनी किराये कि लड़कियां बॉलीवुड हस्तियों के पास भेजी और फिर उनको अपने ही चैनल के कैमरे में रिकॉर्ड करके, अपने ही चैनल पे एक भारत कि सबसे बड़ी ब्रेकिंग न्यूज़ बताकर भारत कि जनता के सामने पेश किया| इस खबर से बॉलीवुड ही नहीं पुरे भारत देश कि जनता भी आश्चर्य में पद गयी, क्यूंकि आज तक किसी भी न्यूज़ चैनल ने अपने आप को प्रमोट करने के लिए इतनी गिरी हुई हरकत नहीं कि| मैं आप सब लोगो बस ये कहना चाहता हु कि कृपया करके इस चैनल को हमारी नयी पीढी को कभी भी मत दिखाना| ये चैनल अपनी टी. आर. पी. (टेलिविज़न रेटिंग पॉइंट) को बढ़ने के लिए किसी भी हद तक जा सकता है, और हो सके तो आप भी इस चैनल से दूर रहे क्यूंकि ये चैनल जो न्यूज़ देता है वो न्यूज़ 85% झूठ होती है और कुछ नहीं| मैं इस चैनल के बारे में आप लोगों को एक हद तक रूबरू करवाऊंगा| ये तो हुआ इस चैनल का परिचय, अब मैं आपको इस चैनल कि कुछ ऐसी ख़बरों कि तरफ ले जाता हूँ जिन ख़बरों ने भारत कि जनता को लगभग मौत के मुहं मैं धकेल दिया| सबसे पहले मैं आपको बताऊँ कि इस चैनल ने दुनिया को ख़त्म करने का, एक तरह से कह सकते है कि ठेका ही ले रखा है| आज से ठीक 6 महीने पहले इस चैनल ने न्यूज़ में बताया कि दुनिया (कलयुग) का अंत निकट है| यह न्यूज़ इस चैनल ने कुछ इस प्रकार दी > सुर्खियाँ (Headlines) - ” कलयुग का अंत निकट है”, “क्या हम सब अब मर जायेंगे”, “दुनिया अब ख़त्म होने वाली है”, ” इंडिया टीवी आपको बताएगा कि कलयुग का अंत कब, कैसे और किस प्रकार होगा”, ” टीवी सेट छोड़कर कहीं मत जाईये, ब्रेक के बाद हम आपको बताएँगे कि कलयुग का अंत कब होगा”| (शायद ये चैनल अपने आपको भगवान् समझ रहा है)| इस चैनल ने बताया कि आज से ठीक चार साल बाद मायाँ सभ्यता के अनुसार यानि 2012 में कलयुग का अंत हो जायेगा, यही नहीं इस चैनल यहाँ तक बताया है कि 21 दिसम्बर 2012 को सूरज पश्चिम से निकलेगा, समन्दरों मैं तूफ़ान आयेंगे, क्यूंकि मायाँ सभ्यता का जो कैलेंडर है उसमे 21 दिसम्बर 2012 के बाद कोई डेट ही नहीं है| यह न्यूज़ इस चैनल ने दुनिया को हफ्ते में कम से कम २ बार दिखाई| अब मैं आपको बताता हूँ कि इस खबर कि सच्चाई क्या है > हाँ ये सच है कि मायाँ कैलेंडर में 21 दिसम्बर 2012 के बाद कोई तिथि नहीं है, लेकिन इसका मतलब ये नहीं कि ये दुनिया कि आखिरी तिथि है, मायाँ कैलेंडर में 21 दिसम्बर 2012 का मतलब ये है कि ये तिथि दुनिया का अंत नहीं बल्कि मायाँ सभ्यता का अंत है|

So what do you say should this channel be banned........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The website where I got this is *www.betterfacts.com/india-tv-news-or-fake/

amol48

Searching...
Are you kidding.. That's the best comedy channel I have ever seen :D.. If that is banned where will I go for some refreshment then :p

On a serious note, I not think only these channels be banned but also they must be fined for torturing people and giving stress to the people and must be sued till bankruptcy!

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
India Tv Roxx Man...im Feelin Bad Coz I Miss It In My Suckin Sun Direct....u Ppl R Lucky Enough For Havin That Marvellous Comedy Channel

red_devil

Back!
and on topic, if you're really frustrated, then why do you watch it in the first place ???

its not Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag which you had to watch for the laalach of 5lakhs...so stop cribbing, let those who enjoy the comedy channel enjoy it, and you watch something else. Simple.

OP
Chandal

Chandal

Banned
and on topic, if you're really frustrated, then why do you watch it in the first place ???

its not Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag which you had to watch for the laalach of 5lakhs...so stop cribbing, let those who enjoy the comedy channel enjoy it, and you watch something else. Simple.

I think you think only about your own and not about others. Did you read the whole post carefully. In one statement in Hindi you could see that IndiaTV has brought people near death by its crap. It is not a thing to ignore. BTW if you don't want it to banned and have positive regards for it, it is your misunderstanding. Koi hal to nikal nahi sakte baat ka batangar banana jante ho.:lol::lol:

red_devil

Back!
^ baat ko batangar kaun bana raha hai ???

if you have a solution then implement it and get it banned according to your wishes...you don't need to post it in a public forum like this one.

and if some @$$h0l3 can't bear it and dies because of it, then to hell with him...and who on earth is forcing you to watch that channel ??? you know its crap and close your eyes or change the channel and move on !!!

baithe bithae koi kaam dhandaa nahin hai tumko jo ek bakwaas channel ko dekthe ho aur phir usko rokne ke liye aise forum main post karte ho !!!

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
i am happy to see so many like minded people like me who disown India tv ! well the thing is these guys will some day stumble on our thread and then

Breaking news

who internet mai rahete hai <flash>
who daily thread mai report kartee hai <flash>
Ammer shehzaade time pass karte hai

Apki channel ke baremai badmashi kartee hai <flash>
Dehkeiya aaj raat be naqaab honge who raat 9 baje

sirf INDIATV pe 8):-D

Last edited:

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
lolerzz man ,,,, there r also other sh!tty channels showing telemarketing shows throughout the day selling feng shui triangles and rectangles which help people with marriage , potency, money and what not ....even channels like discovery,natgeo,history chan , zee studio et al which show these adverts during late night slots .

why r u targetting indiatv ??? seriously its the best thing that keeps me motivated knowing that there r fools who r watching this and believing it too!!!!!!

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
This post for members to see that channel, the India TV (the comedy channel) to its own news channel, which says, understand the truth of all news | Here I will tell you what kind of people and channel it to the public today How desperate eyes that I was thrown erased, and that their benefits for | when the channel was launched, it was Luncing News "Casting Kauc" | all the news of Bollywood brought in the can, but I later found out that The news channel's hand is behind this, the channel that the rates of girls, Bollywood personalities and then sent them to their own channel in the camera and record, his own channel on an India that the biggest breaking news by telling the people of India that presented in front of | the news from the whole Bollywood not too surprised that people in India, the country was the post, because today any news channel to himself Pramot to act not so cheap that | I just say it all Please hu want that our new generation of the channel do not show any | your T. R. These channels. P. (television rating point) to grow to any extent can be, and you can also stay away from this channel because the news channel that provides news is that 85% is a lie and nothing | I people about the channel to a great extent Rubru Krwaunga | It was the introduction of the channel, now that I like this channel at the news that India will take the news about the death of the people that I pushed Muhn | Shall I tell you that the first channel to the world over, one can say that the contract has to be | 6 months ago today, right from the news channel in the world (age of evil) is near the end of the | The news channel like this given the> headlines (Headlines) - "near the end of the age of evil", "we all will die", "The world is going to be over", "India TV will tell you that the end of the age of evil When, how and what type will be "," Do not go anywhere except a TV set, break, we tell you when will the end of the age of evil "| (God maybe you understand this is your channel) | from the channel said today Four years later, according to मायाँ civilization means the end of 2012 will be in the age of evil, that was not even told the Channel 21 in December 2012 that the sun will rise from the west, I Smnderon storm will come, because the calendar मायाँ civilization it is December 21 2012 after a date is not | the world the news channels this week showed at least 2 times | Now I'll tell you what the truth is that the news> Yes it is true that in the calendar मायाँ of 21 December 2012 After a date, but that does not mean that the world is the last date, मायाँ Calendar 21 December 2012 means that this date is not the end of the world is the end of civilization

just the translation for all those who dont understand hindi...

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
lolerzz man ,,,, there r also other sh!tty channels showing telemarketing shows throughout the day selling feng shui triangles and rectangles which help people with marriage , potency, money and what not ....even channels like discovery,natgeo,history chan , zee studio et al which show these adverts during late night slots .

why r u targetting indiatv ??? seriously its the best thing that keeps me motivated knowing that there r fools who r watching this and believing it too!!!!!!

there's a diff between advertising and regular showtime programs. Don't you see the warning before the advs "THE CHANNEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANYWAYS FOR THE IDEAS EXPRESSED IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM" or something like that. :)

OP
Chandal

Chandal

Banned
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: I have not seen it but one of my friend told me today it showed how common people can become actors and actresses. IndiaTV has found out surgical methods that can do it. One of the reporter was asking a common man "Whom do you like to become" He told that he wants to be Sharukh Khan. India TV told that it is possible.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: And it tells itself to be a news channel. I think you all are right. This channel is best for comedy. :lol::lol:

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
there's a diff between advertising and regular showtime programs. Don't you see the warning before the advs "THE CHANNEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANYWAYS FOR THE IDEAS EXPRESSED IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM" or something like that. :)

nah ,,, seen this stuff only while surfing ... makes sense for the channels though....

my point is u always have the power of remote with u to change the channel ..... if someone believes the crap shown then its upto him

ECE0105

In the zone
You guy's have probably never heard of TV9 (News Channel that telecasts in Telugu, Kannada and Gujarati (I guess) )

Gives India TV a very tough competition....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom