Positive Experience I am expressionless!!!!!!

polupoka

In the zone
Me:I am Pallab . hello!

Amazon:Thank you for contacting Amazon Customer Service! My name is Sumit. How may I help you?
Hello pallab .How are you doing?

Me:yes. I have an apology and a request to make.

Amazon:Yes sure.

Me:I had bought xperia z1 last year in an offline shop. 4 days ago(after order 404-4372787-5944358 i made) my phone met an accident. Its screen got cracked. gave it to service centre. just 2 hours ago they said that motherboard and screen should be replaced

Amazon:Okay.

Me:and 16500/- is gonna cost me! My heart is broken now and i thought to lie but am too sad to do so. so I placed return request with actual reason.
I really really apologize to amazon!

Amazon:Okay.

Me:Do you people accept return now? I can give you broken screen proof as photo if u want.
the nillkin product is perfect and i just opened the package to mug up the instructions to apply!

Amazon:May I place you on hold for 2 minutes, while I research on this?

Me:as u guess m not gonna repair my z1,yes sure!
hello,sumit ji.

Amazon:Just a moment pallab .
pallab I am happy to inform you that we are taking this product back.
I am arranging a return pick up for you.

Me::)

Amazon:The courier guy will come to pick it up from your address in 2 business days.
Once we receive your product, we will issue you refund in your credit card account in 2-4 business days.

Me:ok..actually i Had requested 3 returns before this. Fedex call me to ship product to them(in my city dtdc do their jod). m glad to do so. thank you very much sumit da. still not a good night to remember but m happy to follow the path of truth. thank you amazon!
okay!

Amazon:Pallab it was a real pleasure chatting with you.
Good night.
Take care.
Thank you for contacting Amazon. We hope to see you again soon.
To close this window, please click the "end chat" link.

Me:good night.. I will remeber this experience.... Take care.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I couldn't understand. You bought a phone from offline store? Then how is Amazon.in related to this?
Am I missing something?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I couldn't understand. You bought a phone from offline store? Then how is Amazon.in related to this?
Am I missing something?

i guess he ordered a nillkin tempered glass protector for his z1 from amazon, which he wants to return because the phone is bricked.

OP
P

polupoka

In the zone
i guess he ordered a nillkin tempered glass protector for his z1 from amazon, which he wants to return because the phone is bricked.
yes sayangoku..thank you for getting me. My phone got bricked ..screen broken... just an hour ago I called sony guys..they said motherboard+screen+repair cost=7500+18000+?

Its my paperwait now,from now I will never ever buy sony and always prevent others to do so! Great amazon! fraud sony!
Morning all.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Its my paperwait now,from now I will never ever buy sony and always prevent others to do so! Great amazon! fraud sony!
Morning all.

With the kind of losses they are suffering, they will exit the smartphone business soon and do the world a favour

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
yes SaiyanGoku..thank you for getting me. My phone got bricked ..screen broken... just an hour ago I called sony guys..they said motherboard+screen+repair cost=7500+18000+?

Morning all.
If I were you, I'd say f*ck off to Sony and buy a new moto x instead of paying that much money for a bricked phone

OP
P

polupoka

In the zone
If I were you, I'd say f*ck off to Sony and buy a new moto x instead of paying that much money for a bricked phone
Hell yeah! I ordered in flipkart Moto X bamboo in morning! my order ID is ********4896550012200

LOL

Last edited:
OP
P

polupoka

In the zone
Another experience!!!

[h=3]Hello,[/h]Here's a copy of the chat transcript you requested:
Initial Question: hello

02:31 PM IST Amazon(Amazon): Hello, my name is vignesh. How may I help you today?
02:32 PM IST Pallav Das: hello vignesh
02:33 PM IST Pallav Das: listen I had ordered 4 items and paid via debit card on 15th september,2014 -order ids are-ORDER # 404-3694231-9720304 and ORDER # 404-5152889-7900344
to get 10 percent cashback,ok?
02:33 PM IST Amazon(Amazon): Ok I will surely help you with that.
02:34 PM IST Amazon(Amazon): Let me check this for you please wait.
02:35 PM IST Amazon(Amazon): could you please say your query.
02:35 PM IST Pallav Das: now when I see the order details it showed payment method: Net banking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell? i have debit card statement of the transaction. kindly rectify that and change the method in details so that I can convince bank strongly.
ya do......
02:36 PM IST Pallav Das: I was wondering why still cashback not given..then i researched and found that fault of amazon! SBI is clueless..thats why SBI didnot given me1
!
cahback
02:38 PM IST Amazon(Amazon): Ok thanks for your patience.
02:38 PM IST Pallav Das: 15 Sep
15 Sep
POS PRCH-POS
091510648723 Amazon_BD
SBIPG-
02:39 PM IST Amazon(Amazon): Ok I will escalate this issue to our manager regarding this issue and I will send you conformation messagr shortly.
02:40 PM IST Pallav Das: okay... I will not miss 1000+ cashback cos of amazon fault!
02:41 PM IST Amazon(Amazon): Ok I understand your situation Pallav Das. I assure that that problem will be resolved as soon as possible.
02:42 PM IST Pallav Das: Hmm,branch manager wanted a confirmation that its amazon's fault. I hope I will get that. thank you. have been chatting and going to bank since 11 am!! Byeeeee
02:42 PM IST Amazon(Amazon): Is there anything else I may help you with?
02:43 PM IST Pallav Das: no
02:43 PM IST Amazon(Amazon): Have a great day !

Thank you for contacting Amazon Customer Service.

Flash

Lost in speed
Sorry to say this.

Blame yourself; You bought the money with your hard-earned money (or maybe parents's), out of your own interest. I understand, it's because (maybe) of accident.
For the amount paid, it's the responsibility of the owner to keep it safe. There maybe some generic soft/product issues which may arise from the mobile, because of the manufacturer.

In that case, you clan blame them for their quality of product; Otherwise, it's the owner's fault.
I know how you feel everytime you see the phone, but you can't blame all.

Am really sorry, if i offended you.

OP
P

polupoka

In the zone
Sorry to say this.

Blame yourself; You bought the money with your hard-earned money (or maybe parents's), out of your own interest. I understand, it's because (maybe) of accident.
For the amount paid, it's the responsibility of the owner to keep it safe. There maybe some generic soft/product issues which may arise from the mobile, because of the manufacturer.

In that case, you clan blame them for their quality of product; Otherwise, it's the owner's fault.
I know how you feel everytime you see the phone, but you can't blame all.

Am really sorry, if i offended you.
I kept it safe... Never used without protection! Its the sudden death issue.. N fraud sony... So m blaming them... I packed it in its product case now.. Will try to repair once i am enough educated to do so.

OP
P

polupoka

In the zone
Congo on your new moto x welcome to the party and good guys Amazon :)
Ya amazon is best except delivery issues!

- - - Updated - - -

THIS IS THE BEST ONE!

Initial Question: hello check my order ID ORDER # 171-1659846-8952315 and also go through this link-Amazon App Sweepstakes

01:01 PM IST Pallav Das: I still didnot get my 500 coupon
01:01 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): Hello, my name is Ahmed. I'll certainly try to help regarding your concern.
01:01 PM IST Pallav Das: I purchased 2012/- on 21st october and as per promtion I shall get 500 gift card in my account on or before 15th dec which was yesterday!
still didnot get it
01:02 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): May I place you on hold for two minutes while I research this for you?
01:02 PM IST Pallav Das: ya
01:04 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): Thanks for your patience.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the gift card yet.

I've checked with this and see that we have an communication from our billing team that the gift certificates will be credited to the customers accounts with in 48 hours.
In this situation, I request you to wait for further 48 hours so that the gc is issued to your amazon.in account.
01:05 PM IST Pallav Das: okay... another query also..its a bit complicated...may I proceed Mr. Ahmed/
?
01:05 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): Sure Pallav.
01:06 PM IST Pallav Das: On 15th september,2014 I placed order of 4 product together and paid via sbi debit card to get 10 percent cashback
01:07 PM IST Pallav Das: the order ids- ORDER # 404-5152889-7900344 and ORDER # 404-3694231-9720304
however I still didnot get those cashbacks!
01:08 PM IST Pallav Das: I searched and found that in order details the payment method is myteriously stated as net banking!!!!! whereas my bank statement prooves that It was a debit card transaction!
01:09 PM IST Pallav Das: So I dont know how but manage me my cashbacks! i know bank has no fault!
01:11 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): Thanks for providing with the details Pallav.

I'll escalate this issue with our billing department, and it will take 3 to 4 business days business day for the investigation.

Mean while please check with your bank statement.
01:11 PM IST Pallav Das: I yesterday chatted with mis Suganyaa also but see didnot took step though see promised!
ya I checked. I have it in a pdf form...
01:12 PM IST Pallav Das: I can give amazon that if needed
Account statement I mean
01:13 PM IST Pallav Das: so kindly send me an email regarding this now.
01:14 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): In this situation as you haven't receive the cash back I'll issue a refund of 10% on the order #404-5152889-7900344.
01:15 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): I see that the refund of Rs. 1339 was already processed to this account.
01:15 PM IST Pallav Das: and ORDER # 404-3694231-9720304?
oh..thanx
thanx
01:15 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): That order was sold and fulfilled by the seller, I'll not be able to issue a refund for that order.
01:16 PM IST Pallav Das: no its for return!!!!
01:16 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): Please wait while I'll issue a refund of Rs. 960 to your account.
01:16 PM IST Pallav Das: as per promotion total order ammount-return ammout is applicable for cashback!
01:17 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): Returned items and cancelled orders are not eligible for cash back.
01:17 PM IST Pallav Das: ya I know.
I didnt ask for !
01:18 PM IST Pallav Das: but for ORDER # 404-3694231-9720304 I am eligible for cashback too.. Is it my fault? No,its amazon's fault!
01:19 PM IST Pallav Das: cashback was valid for orders fulfilled by seller too.
01:21 PM IST Pallav Das: 15 Sep
15 Sep
POS PRCH-POS
091510648723 Amazon_BD
SBIPG-
see my bank statement(copied)
01:22 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): Thanks for proving the information. Please wait while I'll issue a refund of Rs. 1100 to your payment card.
01:22 PM IST Pallav Das: okay
01:23 PM IST Pallav Das: so 12537-1339=11198*10%=1119.8~1120/-
01:27 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): Thanks for your patience Pallav, I've is issue a refund of Rs. 1100 to your card, and it will be credited with in 2 to 3 busines days.
Is there anything else apart from this that I may help you with today?
01:27 PM IST Pallav Das: Thank you Ahmed.. :)
01:28 PM IST Ahmed(Amazon): You're welcome. Is there anything else that I may help you with today?
01:28 PM IST Pallav Das: nopes...
bye
Thank you.

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Man, are you sort of working for Amazon? :lol:
All you posting is how Amazon representatives, are nice to you...

Last edited:
Top Bottom