Hybrid Graphics Headache

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
My friend recently purchased this Asus board with 780G chipset featuring onboard HD 3200. He also invested in HD 3450 graphics card with AMD 4200+ X2 processor.. Now the problem is that we tried every trick in the sleeve to enable the hybrid graphics on his system.. we even downloaded the latest drivers and installed them.. but still no success.. please help.. otherwise he'll kick my ass because I advised him to go for cheap setup for maximum bang-for-buck after reading Tech 2.0 review..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
My friend recently purchased this Asus board with 780G chipset featuring onboard HD 3200. He also invested in HD 3450 graphics card with AMD 4200+ X2 processor.. Now the problem is that we tried every trick in the sleeve to enable the hybrid graphics on his system.. we even downloaded the latest drivers and installed them.. but still no success.. please help.. otherwise he'll kick my ass because I advised him to go for cheap setup for maximum bang-for-buck after reading Tech 2.0 review..

Hey cud u pls post the tech 2.0 review link which u read for this system

i think reading this article wud help u

*www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=527&type=expert&pid=6

;-)

Hybrid Crossfirex is supported only in vista. refer the concerned motherboard's website
Nah...its not only 4 vista...:D

squid

Broken In
refer the ati website and still there is no mention of its support on Windows Xp
*ati.amd.com/technology/hybridgraphics/index.html

I just came over this article today
*arstechnica.com/journals/hardware....drivers-include-hybrid-graphics-in-windows-xp

i think the latest drivers for windows XP is available here published 2 days back
*game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom