Humble Indie Bundle #3

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Super Meat Boy, Limbo, Trine 2, Overgrowth, etc. Maybe even Amnesia.

Limbo well it has to be ported to Mac OS X and Linux to be bundled in the first place. SMB will have a Linux/OS X port soon anyway.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I am just assuming on the basis that those game developers had previously bundled their games in the 4 humble bundles till now. And Super Meat boy devs tweeted about the HIB3, so quite positive as well.
But I am completely sure we'll see most of the games as parts of the next few bundles.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Let's hope it would be even better. Looks like the indie community has much varied games compared to the AAA titles, where all it changes is the number after the game title. ;)

Krow

Crowman
I maybe wrong, but I really have seen some of the best artwork in indie games (Like Machinarium, Braid). I just loved those tiny touches to buildings and added stuff like wells, etc which gave Machinarium that wonderful dark setting. Also the Braid soundtrack was amazing! :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree. One reason may be they don't have the cutting edge graphics to hide behind. Instead the focus remains more on the story, design, gameplay, audio, physics, characters, interaction etc. Apparently, the quality of the overall game increases.

Top Bottom