@ 25K there is a mighty player called Nexus 4. Huawei should price it @ 20k, then it will be a killer option.
Huawei Ascend Mate is suitable for those who can't afford Sony Xperia Z/ZL or SGN II & doesn't wanna compromise on Quality. Remember, Nexus 4 & Sony Xperia SP are Smartphones not Phablet. Also, HAM has 3 advantages over N4 & SXSP i.e. Micro SD Slot (N4 has only 16GB storage), Ability to move Apps to SD (not possible in SXSP) & massive Battery life.
you got only 3 advantages for it, too bad i can tell you more than 3 advantages in favor of Nexus 4
1. Superior Processor (Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon v/s Huawei K3V2 Quad-core Chipset @ 1.5 GHz.. absolutely no contest here Nexus wins)
2. Better Display quality (~318 ppi pixel density)
3. Better GPU ( Adreno 320 is better than Intel XMM6260)
4. Better brand value ( who want to shell out 25K on a Chinese handset.... certainly i will not)
5. Better Os (updates directly from Google)
6. Custom Rom and modes...make your device feels new every day (talk to me how may are available for Ascend Mate? )
7. Future proof network capability (DC-HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps)
8. better scratch proof capability with Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
Well Ascend Mate is a great phone and it just smokes Samsung Grand and like iterations from sammy on every aspect, But pricing is the only aspect going against it....Dear A Huawei don't try to become HTC, be more sensible in pricing and you can be a good player in India.