HTC One S with S4 Krait OR Google Nexus 4

Techguy

In the zone
Thinking of buying a phone but am stuck when it comes to the nexus 4 16gb and the htc one s 16gb S4 Krait.

Might get it from the US or eBay.
The nexus costs 349$ in the US and 30k on eBay
The one s costs around 400$ in the US and 24k on ebay

The htc is slightly slimmer and smaller but the nexus has all the advantages like...

quad core+ 2gb RAM, android updates... the one s might stop getting updates by android 4.2 or 4.3...

My only concern is the battery life... Many users have posted battery life measurements saying that the nexus 4 lasts for only around 16hrs...
I want a phone which can last through the day with moderate usage.. some calls.. little internet (edge).. no gps.., no nfc

I even heard that the screen is a big battery drain... Is the battery on the N4 really bad? What if auto sync is off , wifi is off and screen brightness is low?
Most probably , it is a software bug.. so it will get sorted out.. but what do you recommend? Was leaning towards the nexus 4 becuase of better deveopers support...

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Nexus 4 is way to go.. Well, despite of having low battery capacity of any phone, it somewhat depends on user handling.. That's what I think.. If u put auto sync off, lowest brighness, least screen sleep time, disabling data access when not required, keeping less home screens n widgets will give you a good battery backup than quoted..

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Google Nexus 4.
Quad Core Krait vs dual core Krait (+1)
WXGA screen vs qHD (+1)
16 gb storage non expandable (same)
Better software updates (+n)

shivam211

Right off the assembly line
the nexus is better in almost every aspect and the benifit of getting a google device is you get over the air updates

Top Bottom