HTC One E8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi,

The SGS5 retails for around 35K and the E8 is supposed to retail for around the same price.

Both phones have FHD displays with the latest processor tech, so the question is, which one should be bought ?

Thoughts ?

Cheers!
AbhMkh

rish1

Cyborg Agent
E8 eyes closed .. Camera on E8 will be really good than from the M8

plus you would get Snapdragon instead of exynos !!!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^what happens when he drops his phone and cracks the screen ? Buy a new mi3 ? Please think this through before suggesting, I agree the phone is amazing for it's price but for it's no warranty, hell forget warranty, it doesnt even have any paid repair facility.. So, thats like 15 k down the drain

My suggestion : Wait for LG G3, will be worth the wait, even though it's pricing will be little higher

amjath

Human Spambot
^what happens when he drops his phone and cracks the screen ? Buy a new mi3 ? Please think this through before suggesting, I agree the phone is amazing for it's price but for it's no warranty, hell forget warranty, it doesnt even have any paid repair facility.. So, thats like 15 k down the drain

My suggestion : Wait for LG G3, will be worth the wait, even though it's pricing will be little higher

xiaomi released list of service centers

Minion

Conversation Architect

You are somewhat right but if you broke your screen, HTC surely will ask 15k for repair who the hell will pay 15k just to repair a phone better to get a VFM phone and with saved money you can always buy a new phone if something worse happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Xiaomi will surely have service center as stated by amjath.

@OP if you want showoff you can always buy HTC as HTC is a premium Brand LOL But it is wise to buy a VFM phone now since no brands like Sony,Samsung etc are providing good service they will charge you aggressively so that you do not opt for repairing thus they have service centers to just showoff nothing more.

amjath

Human Spambot
they are iamges posted in other thread about service center [cant see and post here since i'm in office] so FYI,

List of Xiaomi service centres in India

$hadow

Geek in making
E8 is way more than any other phone in this price range. And I can even say even better than nexus 5. Go for e8 eyes closed.

promo87

Broken In
Well, definately I am going to vote over here for the S5, and the reason behind choosing it is the trust on samsung I haven't heard about the any mobile phone start with E8.

KayKashyap

Journeyman
Well, definately I am going to vote over here for the S5, and the reason behind choosing it is the trust on samsung I haven't heard about the any mobile phone start with E8.

:-o :-o :-o
then my mate i guess your highly outdated or samsamesomesung might have brain washed you :lol::mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

yes just 46.5K ONLY/-

ithehappy

Human Spambot
S5. I am a crazy lover of AMOLED, so E8 is out of choice list. But if you're okay with LCD then E8 undoubtedly.

The reason mainly is software. Sense will thump over Touchwiz, any day, any time.

However the camera on the S5 will still be better. I didn't like the E8 sample shots of Phonearena.

Top Bottom