Htc desire-z at just rs.17k

Status
Not open for further replies.

tousif

Journeyman
I just found a deal at saholic.com for htc desire-z.. Its giving desire-z at just 17k.. Cud this be possible??? And can v trust the site saholic.com as i heard abt it for the first time...

Heres the link
HTC Desire Z A7272 | HTC Mobile Phones | Saholic.com

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
WTH is this saholic.com?? A few days earlier someone posted links of HTC desire @15k and now this!!!!

Sure seems to be some scam or ploy to attract customers with fake offers and in turn get publicity for their site.

OP
tousif

tousif

Journeyman
Thts wat m thinkng... But the site says tht the device vl b shipped within 2 business days... I dnt know hw cud they give such a low price and from whr????

andro

Broken In
My advice would be to wait and watch.After all its your money,why let it in trouble.
Better go for NEXUS S if HW keyboard is not a priority.

ashing

Right off the assembly line
Saholic is the online store of Spice.

Spice is not just a mobile brand but one of the biggest retailer of mobile phones (from all well known brands) in India and SE Asia. All products listed on the site are genuine products - rest assured there is no fake products, and this is not a scam. Saholic, unlike most other online retailers manages its own inventory, so it is able to provide such fast delivery time.

The deal is also real, with no hidden conditions. Big retailers get such deals regularly. However, such deals are given on limited inventory.

Last edited:

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Saholic is the online store of Spice.

Spice is not just a mobile brand but one of the biggest retailer of mobile phones (from all well known brands) in India and SE Asia. All products listed on the site are genuine products - rest assured there is no fake products, and this is not a scam. Saholic, unlike most other online retailers manages its own inventory, so it is able to provide such fast delivery time.

The deal is also real, with no hidden conditions. Big retailers get such deals regularly. However, such deals are given on limited inventory.

So will you stick to the price you mentioned for Desire and Desire Z or you are gonna tell me in the last minute that those offer based devices are out of stock??

Even Satyam was an elite company once ;)

OP
tousif

tousif

Journeyman
guess wat.... at saholic.com desire-z is now out of stock..
wats the use of giving 17k price then.....

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
guess wat.... at saholic.com desire-z is now out of stock..
wats the use of giving 17k price then.....

Till yesterday, it was available... I had even emailed two friends the link to that page as they were in the market for good phones... Too late now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom