HTC Desire 826 Battery problem

vaibhav23

In the zone
My phone's battery while on wifi reduces drastically.While browsing on wifi the battery reduces by 20-25% and also while gaming.
So is that ok or should I contact for a replacement

OP
vaibhav23

vaibhav23

In the zone
No i am not using greenify
apps running in background are: Screenshot_2015-06-10-20-55-39.jpgScreenshot_2015-06-10-20-55-45.jpg

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I think most of the android phones have the same battery problem.
Nope. Getting ~2 days of battery life with ~4 hours on screen time on slimkat rom.

- - - Updated - - -

Imgur
Imgur
I say remove Clean Master (useless), UC Browser (potential data leaks; Opera & Boat are better), True Caller (too much intrusive), FB App (again useless, use browser instead). Last 2 of these 4 have too many wakelocks.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Nope. Getting ~2 days of battery life with ~4 hours on screen time on slimkat rom.

- - - Updated - - -

I say remove Clean Master (useless), UC Browser (potential data leaks; Opera & Boat are better), True Caller (too much intrusive), FB App (again useless, use browser instead). Last 2 of these 4 have too many wakelocks.
Yeah FB uses too much.Now i don't use it its better to use it in a browser.

jeniscott

Broken In
its a great phone but initially you ll experience heating and pathetic battery life..... battery life can be improved to a GREAT extent by disabling some inbuit waste apps in settings...and the phone will get bit warm as we use it but its bearable ....no lags ...awesome video and sound experience....to conclude its an AWESOME phone except for this warming issue at the processor side....

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
the way you are describing the issues,I think its a kaput battery itself not a software issue by any means

- - - Updated - - -

I think most of the android phones have the same battery problem.

yeah its how the OS is built
but in this case,it seems like a hardware issue imho

Top Bottom