HP Scanner + Ethernet Hub + Speakers

cancer10

ClubHost.in
1. Model number and details: Surecom Ep 608 mini 8 port Ethernet Hub

2. Date of purchase: November 2002

3. Reason for sale: I am selling it as I do not require it anymore. The product is under good condition and there are no faults in it.

4. Warranty details: Warrenty has expired.

5 .Buying Price: Rs 1200

6. Expected Price: Rs 200

7. Location of Seller: New Delhi (South Delhi)

8. Current Condition: Works perfectly.

9. Accessories: Adaptor

*i.imgur.com/2sv6H.jpg

--------------------------------------------

1. Model number and details: Quantum Speakers 880 watt

2. Date of purchase: November 2002

3. Reason for sale: I am selling it as I do not require it anymore. The product is under good condition and there are no faults in it.

4. Warranty details: Warrenty has expired.

5. Expected Price: Rs 100

6. Location of Seller: New Delhi (South Delhi)

7. Current Condition: Works perfectly.

*i.imgur.com/KxQ60.jpg
------------------------------------------------------

Navtech Subwoofer SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Scanner:

Scanner now SOLD to pulkitpopli2004

--------------------------------------------

Anyone who is interested can contact me directly. Please note that you have to collect these items from my place as these items cannot be shipped.

Place: New Delhi (south delhi)
Contact email: cancer10 [at] gmail {dot} com

Regards
Shouvik

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Read the rules first...

1. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/13...ar-section-rules-updated-20-april-2011-a.html

2. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/140534-market-section-bazzar-section-rules.html

Locking for now.

PM me or any other mod to open it when you are ready with proper pics.

Max. Time Limit : 1 week. Otherwise the thread will be trashed.

UPDATE : Opened on request. Edit the first post for the pics.

Happy Selling :)

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
HP scanner has been sold.
And you didn't even bother to tell me - after you agreed to ship it to me and left me waiting for you for several days to find out the shipping cost.

I didn't want to buy a new scanner because I need one only on rare occasions. I passed up a chance to buy a scanner from someone else outside the forum because I thought you and I had a firm deal. I'm surprised that anyone can be so lacking in manners.

OP
C

cancer10

ClubHost.in
And you didn't even bother to tell me - after you agreed to ship it to me and left me waiting for you for several days to find out the shipping cost.

I didn't want to buy a new scanner because I need one only on rare occasions. I passed up a chance to buy a scanner from someone else outside the forum because I thought you and I had a firm deal. I'm surprised that anyone can be so lacking in manners.

Hi,

Absolutely my mistake. I am sorry for the same. I did not get a chance to go to the courier for the price. Should have updated you. My bad.

Top Bottom