HP Prolian Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
Hi guys,

I have a HP Proliant ML110 Server which I got in the end of 2005. The MRP is Rs.1.45 lakh. The server has "never" been used due to a few reasons. I wish to sell this away now. It is in mint condition. I have all the manuals, cds etc.

The server comes with a 36GB HDD @ 10k rpm, 256 MB Ram, Pentium 4 and I also have the original windows small business server 2003 os (which itself costs somewhere between 27-30k).

I wish to sell this server at 45k. Interested people can contact me. Negotiable.

Server at Bangalore. You must take care of shipping (if any).

Last edited:

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
I'd suggest reading the EULA for Windows 2003 SBS, or having it read by a lawyer. I don't believe the licence is transferable, so to stay on the legal side, you'd have to ship the server with a clean HDD.

OP
nagarjun_424

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
@FatBeing - I will clean up / format the HDD before anyone wants to buy it. Anyone interested?

Excuse the spelling mistake in the title. ;-) Its Proliant and not Prolian! Lol..

Last edited:
OP
nagarjun_424

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
Guys, if any of u work for a company and they require a server, you could ask them and I will be glad to sell it. Price is negotiable.

gcbeldar

In the zone
Pls clarify me, If if gift windows 2003 server(edition) along with Hardware, Can we Used Legally ?. If so I am interested

OP
nagarjun_424

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
gcbeldar said:
Pls clarify me, If if gift windows 2003 server(edition) along with Hardware, Can we Used Legally ?. If so I am interested

Well, gifting is not possible. But, just like how we uninstall an XP computer and re-install the OS, we can do that with 2003 server. When you do this, we will have to register again. I guess this will work fine and there will not be any problem. I have already reinstalled once this way.

If you are interested, please check your PM. I have sent you my mobile number. Where are you from. Please call me.

Last edited:
OP
nagarjun_424

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
@Vinyas - I am sorry. I cannot sell the server in parts. I would like to sell the whole thing at once rather than look for individual buyers for each part. If you are interested in buying the server as a whole, please contact me.

Last edited:
OP
nagarjun_424

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
Anyone interested? Please note that the server is in MINT condition and has NEVER been used. Price is negotiable and I will clean the HDD before you buy it.

Revert back with your offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom