Hp Pavilion DV6 1154tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i know turion runs hot but... is it bearable.. is it worth it...or i should just give the turions a skip cuz they are very good value...

I have contacted hp guys, they said they had heating issues with amd back then, now we have no such issues with the new ones, as am interested in DV6 1211AX which comes with amd turion x2 2.2, 4gb ram, backlit display 15.6",320gb hdd, 1gb ati hd4560 gfx, and am getting for 45k, should I go for it,
can any one let me know the prices of HP HDX16 notebooks.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ I wouldn't recommend AMD for laptops. it sucks battery really fast and is not that powerful. better stick to core2duo based laptops.

ok then please suggest any one from HP within same price range with almost same features with C2D cpu, could go with 512mb dedicated gfx.

and what about this -

Aspire 5738G with Dedicated Graphics Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium , Intel® Core 2 Duo T6600 (2 MB L2 cache, 2.2 GHz)/ Intel PM45 Chipset / nVidia 512MB Dedicated Graphics/4 GB RAM / 15.6" HD / DVD Writer/ 320 GB HDD / BlueTooth/ MultiCard Reader / GigaLAN / WebCam/ 4 x USB Ports / Dolby Stereo Speakers/HDMI/ FPR /6 Cell/ Genuine Vista Home Premium/ 1Yr International Travellers Warranty/Carry Case Part NumberLX.PEY0X.012

however I felt its screen little smaller compared to HP ones:-?:neutral:, if I could get this piece without OS then it would be added advantage, I could go for linux or windows7 64bit straight away.However how is acer's post sales customer service.

please suggest quickly as some of my colleagues are depended on my decision8).

OP
latino_ansari

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
I don't think acer has got good customer care.... One of my friend has an acer notebook and according to him acer after sales support is not good...

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I have HP laptops with AMD processors (turion) but none of them have any heating issues. Acer service centres are horrible and very expensive. Dont even consider acers and zeniths.

Apple

Right off the assembly line
can anyone Tell the price of Hp paviliion dv6-1211ax.....I am confused whether to buy a Hp or Dell lappy.....guys help me

SOSSSSSSSSSSSS:confused::confused:

ssk_the_gr8

i'm buying the dv6-1211ax ....
it will cost u around 46k...
but u can get it for 45k if u bargain..
its an awesome laptop for the price......
buy it.... and buy a laptop cooler if u think u need it....

ssk_the_gr8

i'm still geting the 1211ax. in my area ...
maybe the last few remaining models...
anyway i'm seriously thinking about the 2005ax after reading about it on chip.
will the 2005ax be widely available on 22nd october?

sagsall4u

Journeyman
hey guys..cud u pls help me out in buying a notebook.
My requirements r simple. I'll be loading some softwares like the Visual studio 9, sql server, others based on .NET. I might load some heavy softwares later on.I also need a 250GB hdd..wi-fi, bluetooth, and the usuals. With windows 7. how many choices do i have and where is the best place to buy laptops in mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom