hp envy software problem

cray.x

Broken In
Hello friends recently my friend bought an HP envy ultrabook with that he got licensed windows 7 home basic but he unsatisfied with that. So we were thinking of installing win 7 ultimate but we are afraid that how we will reinstall the win 7 home basic and the utrabook came preinstalled with some essential HP tools like cool sense. So i also want to know how can we install them in win 7 ultimate.
Guys reply ASAP!

gameranand

Living to Play
Well first of all if you have purchased it recently then you can upgrade to Win 8 with lesser amount, so I would suggest that. However if you really want to install Win 7 Ultimate then simply upgrade the Windows license which should cost you lesser.

As for Things like Cool sense, they would work in any windows environment. You can get from HP site as well. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Once you purchased Ultimate then why would you go for Basic version again and if you don't want to buy then make a Recovery Disk for your Ultrabook. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Then you can install any version of Windows by clean install and when you need the basic version you can install that using that recovery disk as that one would store the license key for you win 7 OEM.

Top Bottom