Hp envy dv6 7273ca

kvenkatesh

Right off the assembly line
Hp envy dv6 7273ca Is it a good deal? Or is there any other similar config at a better price. Please suggest.?
Hi,

I'm planning to buy this from ebay:

HP PAVILION DV6 core i7 3rd Gen-3630QM 2.4GHZ 8GB 1000GB /WIN 8/15.6 ENVY 7273ca | eBay

Is it a good deal? Or is there any other similar config at a better price. Please suggest.

i mostly use for business ,entertainment and gaming.

Is hp laptops are good? i have heard so many reviews about hp laptops are poor and they have cheap quality motherboards,overheats unnecessarily and bad display in viewing

RON28

Cyborg Agent
the link which you provided isn't working anymore, tell us your budget accordingly we will suggest.
And HP laptops are not bad, but some one's HP laptop got completely dead, it was 2 years old, check HP laptop thread.

OP
K

kvenkatesh

Right off the assembly line
the link which you provided isn't working anymore, tell us your budget accordingly we will suggest.
And HP laptops are not bad, but some one's HP laptop got completely dead, it was 2 years old, check HP laptop thread.

here the link

HP PAVILION DV6 core i7 3rd Gen-3630QM 2.4GHZ 8GB 1000GB /WIN 8/15.6 ENVY 7273ca | eBay

Is hp laptops are good? i have heard so many reviews about hp laptops are poor and they have cheap quality motherboards,overheats unnecessarily and bad display in viewing

is intel hd 4000 is enough for multimedia ,autocad ,stad pro, video editng works......

pls as soon as possible because the offer is ending soon

RON28

Cyborg Agent
here the link

is intel hd 4000 is enough for multimedia ,autocad ,stad pro, video editng works......

pls as soon as possible because the offer is ending soon

Every laptop has there own flaws but don't worry till the laptop is in warranty, and Intel HD 4000 is not at all enough for the tasks which you have mentioned. better choose a laptop with discrete graphic card like AMD 7670M or AMD 7730M or GT 640M.

foobarbaz

Broken In
Hp envy dv6 7273ca Is it a good deal? Or is there any other similar config at a better price. Please suggest.?
Hi,

I'm planning to buy this from ebay:

Is it a good deal? Or is there any other similar config at a better price. Please suggest.

i mostly use for business ,entertainment and gaming.

I own a 4 year old Pavillion DV6 2005Ax,and i can definately vouch for their superior build quality.Although,i am unsure about the G series.
It broke on me recently,although i guess i can get it mended,but i believe i may have to shell out close to 3k-4k on it.

I accidently broke the Tab key off the keyboard and i was asked to 5k to have the entire keyboard replaced at the HP service center,so i assume their after sells service is kind of pricier.

Top Bottom