Hp 48G graphing calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikhar

Journeyman
My father had bought this HP 48G calculator from oman 10 Years back (1995). He used it for some years but later stopped using this calculator. Some 3 years were to pass when I found this calculator in my dad 's almirah. He had bought this calculator for Rs.6000 at that time (it is not ordinary calcultor it is a graphing one)

Since at that time I was in 4th standard I was not allowed to use this calculator and not even touching was allowed. So after some years when I finally came into 9th standard I opened the back of the calculator and found that Duracell batteries had leaked.

Ever since then I am trying out to figure out where in I can get the problem fixed out it. It is quite logical to say that the HP service centers can fix the problem. The HP India people don't even know what HP 48G is even after repeatedly telling that it is a graphing calculator. The service center of HP Kalina (mumbai) says that it cannot fix the problem since they don't know much about this product.

Also there are no screws on the calculator thus it can not be opened directly.

That goes to prove how good the support of HP is when it comes to repairing the items bought from outside the country.

Anyways if anyone does know what I can do please help me.

Ps if you want to more about this product check this link *h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=60713&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

godsownman

Padawan
I know these damn things to do not open with screws , you have to use some tool I dont know how to explain it, but you have to pry it open.

Anyway, I think you may find some help at Lamington road.

But I will tell you that their service center is way beyond USELESS.No words

Try searching on the net only for some help . They have step by step guides to change the batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom