Howz "Jadoo" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oval_man

Journeyman
Hi,

At last,3G is here!

*www.business-standard.com/india/news/mtnl-kicks-off-3g-jadoo-in-india/06/24/342983/

*i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp357/oval_man/mtnl-3g.gif *i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp357/oval_man/12bus-MTNL.jpg

Anyone tried 'Jadoo' ?

Share ur views..............

MasterMinds

hell boy
i have read at indiabroadband.net, the guy was reporting about 1mbps speed.>!!!
that is gud dont u think ???

now hope that the tariff plans are reasonable..!!!

Last edited:

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
dude.......
with 3G the data transfer rate is upto 2 Mbps......yes 2 Mbps
hoping too that rates will b reasonable....!!

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
no...mobile tv is very much possible with 3g.....also video conferencing a lots of features.....
well regarding 4g, we have to wait for next 10 yrs.....
as its going to take a year to settle all issues regarding 3G itself.....
only 3-4 companies will be available to provide us 3G.... :)

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
3.5G is there but not active in india....
see 3G is coming here so late.........
and will be available to users in next yr...
so its unnecessary to think abt 4G.....
pehle 3G to use kare....phir 4G k sochenge..... ;)

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
btw guys i dont remeber the issue but i read an article in digit that india would be skipping 3g and directly goto 4g technology...what was that then

ThinkFree

Technomancer
i have read at indiabroadband.net, the guy was reporting about 1mbps speed.>!!!
that is gud dont u think ???
No it's not that good. It's just the initial trial and not many persons are using this service. The service is available only in area around India Gate and Rajghat where only a few buildings are there so signals must be very strong and congestion is not that high. If in such a small area speed is 1mpbs, then users won't be getting more than 512kbps once it is made available in whole Delhi

that's great then...btw which companies does it include

Only MTNL has launched 3G service and that too in a limited area in Delhi. BSNL will launch it in Chennai. Auction for private companies to get 3G spectrum on Jan 15. And only four(+BSNL/MTNL) companies(at most) will be getting that spectrum in each circle.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
yup......its only available for trial usage, and thats also to very specific clients and in a specific area like C.P ......
but i think we'll get this in whole delhi after jan....
till then lets wait n watch...

ThinkFree

Technomancer
any news on the bidding of 3G? and when will it get officially launched in bombay?

India has postponed the auction of its 3G spectrum from an original date of January 16th to the 30th, following requests from potential bidders to have more time to review related documents and rules. At the same time, the deadline for applications to become a bidder has been extended from the 5th to the 15th. The auction will give domestic and foreign companies the option to acquire the 2.1GHz wireless frequency, used for HSPA-based 3G data network services.................

Source: *www.electronista.com/articles/08/12/31/india.postpones.3g.auction/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom