hows the game bioshock??

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
hi friends.
i was wondering how is bioshock.i have heard a lot about it.

well generally i like games which holds a good storyline and is interesting to play.like maxpayne,hitman, mafia,tombraider etc etc...

so does this game holds a good storyline?

well it will be nice of you if you can please share your experience with this game here.:)

ps:please dont post links of other websites(for its review). i want to know your experience with this game.

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yes, it's very cool. It surpassed all those games you mentioned with storyline, gameplay, graphics, audio and pretty much everything. A highly recommended and one of the best games from last year.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It is a very good game and a piece of art in visual and audio department.
My complaint with it is the low difficulty level and some technical issues(including stuttering or no sound)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
u see an underwater world, known as Rapture (joy tehehe), and something awry went that causes serious havoc, everyone is now trying to kill every other one, your plane crashes and u landed up into this world.

Your aim is to now find what happened and escape the ****. Game gives u two endings depending upon the way you play, wither u kill little sisters or save them.

Remember Adam and plasmid is evil and what u see is not what you actually see. Whom u follow is not whom u should follow. You are under deceit.

The End

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
its a FPS action game with some suspense and twists, stunning visuals, great set of weapons, unique enemies and mind blowing water effects. Some biological flavor is added, u know plasmids that can grow the rate of things quickly, providing you some powers etc.

But its not my fav game(Low replayability), Mafia wins hands down and so does stalker ans Silent hill

ancientrites

In the zone
the game is fantastic i made option saving little sisters and finishing the game.i hope to see bioshock2 with gore,scary sequences.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Bioshock has great superb graphics playable on nvidia 8600 @ MAximum settings and resoulutions. But i dunno why i didnt liked it

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
A very good game....more so if you are fan of Ayn Rand.

The engine has texture pop up issue but otherwise the game looks fantastic.

A bit of an anti-climax in the end, not to mention a too mushy alternate ending but the journey till that point is a definite plus.

Do NOT let any one spoil the game twist for you. It will spoil the whole experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom