How's samsung c100

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHUBBU

Journeyman
hi ,
i wanted to buy a cell, i was thinking about samsung c100 and x100. how r these phones. any user here can give his feedback. also plz tell the prices. any more options for upto Rs.6000/-. i want a colour phone.

IG

Journeyman
get a nokia 3100 or 3120.nokia always better.i've had a bad xperience with samsung for the past one year and just upgraded to a nokia 6100 from a sam r220. of course u cud also check out the sony ericcson range.

Delpiero

Journeyman
Do'nt go for C100. I use it and it is difficult to get the ringtones,wallpapers etc. All the other features are good though, still a good phone. No problems yet with the phone. The volume of ringtones is low, screen is quite small. Go for Nokia 3120 or 6610i with camera and n gage which costs 9k i think.

IG

Journeyman
3120 is 7.5 k
6610i is 11k
n gage is about 14 k
all from a nokia priority dealer here in chennai. only thing is if u buy from grey market u wont get the 1 year heft warranty and 2 year serveice warranty with the mobile.my dad lost his about 5 days b4 his warranty ended and sent the fir to their delhi office.got a new 6610 (same model he lost of course) in 3 weeks.
for reviews on the phones go to www.mouthshut.com

imgame

Broken In
always go for nokia for one simple reson their DSP chips are far better than any other market playes,as they have much better performance and less power consuption....i would suggest u 3120 ! but samsung is really bad with its battery ..one of my friend is using it and he is not all happy with it !

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
IG, r u sure abt the ngage price??? i know that ngage qd was 11.5k when it was launched....i saw ads in the papers sayin so...and if im right, the original was never officially released by nokia in India

IG

Journeyman
nemesis: dude ur rite. i just checked with the dealer again and i got the wrong prce..its around 11k with bill and 10 or less in the grey market.now if only i'd know this that day i wud have bought the ngage instead of the 6100 :( :(

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
go for C100 if u are not gonna use MMS
while X 100 has MMS but not the looks
me too wanted to buy a cell was hooked onto c100 but no mms made me change my mind and x100 no looks
try for Sony ericsson is possible
say T230 its for 5k

suave_guy

pedal to metal
techno_funky said:
say T630 its for 5k
are you sure that sony ericsson is priced around 5K....
coz if thats true then i'm going to get one today..

enjoy :)

EDIT:i think i'm drunk....how in the hell did i read T230 as T630 :p

IG

Journeyman
*www.mouthshut.com/read.php?cid=925537&r=1 ===>samsung
*www.mouthshut.com/read.php?cid=925038899 ===> se
*www.mouthshut.com/read.php?cid=925415 ===> nokia

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
Yep!
Go to mouthshut.com n ull find very usefull information.
Very good quality and honest reviews are available on
a wide range of products.
You can always trust this place before making a buying
decision.
N i reccomend 'NOKIA'

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
suave_guy said:
**** said:
say T630 its for 5k
are you sure that sony ericsson is priced around 5K....
coz if thats true then i'm going to get one today..

enjoy :)
Nooooo way T610 is not available less then 10K ( with bill ) forget T630...its priced in , around 11,000 :p

OP
KHUBBU

KHUBBU

Journeyman
thanks for all ur suggestions. i bought a c100. i think its a good phone. i already had used nokia phones 3310 and 8250 so decided to go for some other brand like samsung. it has 65k color screen which none of the nokia phones in this range offfer. and one of the most irritating feature of nokia is that whether its a 3310 or 6610 u have the same monotonous menu interface. none of the nokia phones r slim like the c100. t230 is a good phone but three of my friends have it. it has a voice recording feature. but the images & the wallpapers look somewhat blurred and it doesn't have sleek look. so i got c100 for 5700/- . t230 was for 5000/- 6610 was for 8000/- x100 for 6200/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom