How to update kaspersky antivirus from local folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
I have kaspersky antivirus(ver 6.0.0.303) updated upto 6-3-2007. I want to update it from local folder.I downloaded and extracted weekly update file from their website n specified this folder in update setting server(unchecked the option update from kaspersky server).When i click on update button, the following message appears

Selecting update source C:\Documents and Settings\Jugnu\Desktop\av-i386-weekly\ 3/11/2007 5:33:40 PM
File downloading error: object not found (0x800000C5) a0607g.xml 3/11/2007 5:33:40 PM
Update finished with error: object not found (0x800000C5) 3/11/2007 5:33:40 PM

Plz help me

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
follow the instruction from pic below.:)

*img135.imageshack.us/img135/9582/kisdk3.th.jpg

just select "Add" & then enter the path of Update Folder manually or by selecting from the tree.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
How to update Kaspersky Lab products version 6.0 from a local folder?

To update computer(s) in the local network, share the update folder (in our case it is the Updates folder in the root directory C:\) or copy the update folder on the target computers. But first configure each target computer the following way:

• Open the main application window
    Select Settings in the upper menu
    In the left part of the Settings window in the Service section select Update
    In the right part of the Settings window in the Update settings section click Configure
    In the Settings window go to the Update source tab
    Click Add
    Specify the update folder
    Click OK
    Uncheck Kaspersky Lab’s update servers on the Update source tab
    Click OK
    Configure the schedule, quarantine scan if necessary
    Click OK
    Run the update process

[animated Image, click & watch:wink:]
*img167.imageshack.us/img167/81/mp2setupdlocalenre5.th.gif

Source::: Kaspersky labs

NOTE: make sure you're system shows "Hidden Files"

Last edited:

madmoody

Broken In
Guyz is there a way to get the updates for kaspersky bundled as we can get for norton,mcafee in the digit DVD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom