How to stop Linkloss or make it virtually sustain..

KRISHI101

Broken In
Hi friends..

I have BSNL 625combo unlimited plan..

my problem is, when i download any big file around 40-100mb or more than and at that time if connection is lost by Linkfail, my Firefox browser suddenly stops downloading,& my download becomes fail..

it is so much frustrating when i reach at 90%..

i hope you can understanding what is my query..

So is there any way to stop Linkloss, or make a virtual connection so Firefox cant break my download...

i dont want to face the download failure..
because Download manager is not usable in every download..

will be thankful for your attention..

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Whether a download can be continued even after a connection break, depends on whether the server supports resuming of the download process. If it doesn't (like in Rapidshare), it can't resume broken downloads.

You may try to download most of the files through the download manager. I think that's your only option.

hotshot05

I luv Digit
Use IDM for downloading from normal sites i.e HTTP downloads and JDownloader for downloading from filesharing sites.

OP
KRISHI101

KRISHI101

Broken In
Thanks " hotshot05 " and " VYOM "...
I know use of IDM and another DL managers..
but it is not usable in some downloads like Rapidshares..

My query is for connection..
is there any way to make sustain connection?
is there any way to make connection virtually connected and Mozilla cant break my download...?
is there any timer setting in Mozilla Firefox? so download cant break instantly..

i hope u can understand what i am telling...

OP
KRISHI101

KRISHI101

Broken In
not satisfaction answer Vyom... there must be some way...

just think it is so much annoying when you reached download at 98% and suddenly linkloss happens in internet connection,

and linkloss is just happens for a second after that it relink and gives reconnection..

Top Bottom