how to seperate voice in audio file ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

assddd

Broken In
how can i listen to a song but without the words (and still make it clear) ?
i heard it can be done with VirtualDub, how ? if cant/better way, how ?

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Buddy, I have never come across any any software which does this job satisfactorily. It depends on many factors like original recording etc. you may try Goldwave. Their website is *www.goldwave.com/

jal_desai

In the zone
thts mainly if u want Karaoke of a song... I use AV MUSIC MORPHER... but many a times not satisfactory

joe2005

Broken In
Recently I saw a tutorial titled "Vocal removal of songs" in an another Forum.Check this link.
*forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=1083

Saharika

In the zone
Ramakrishnan said:
Buddy, I have never come across any any software which does this job satisfactorily. It depends on many factors like original recording etc. you may try Goldwave. Their website is *www.goldwave.com/

well around 1 years back also when i asked the question ,,i think your answer was same phrase wise...and still it is same..
any way seems like the field of science and technology has not changed from last year...
any way but we do say it is impossible quite easily...why not to search for it..but i have got soft like that as well
but i am searching way or the soft...

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
The main problem is the original recording. I have tried with many software and many music and upto now I have not been successful in doing this. In one site I read that it depends upon how the original song was recorded. If the vocal is recorded separately, then they say that it is possible to separate out the vocals.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
@Saharika
The task cannot be achieved with cent percent perfection;)...It depends on the Song,s/w and also Yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom