How to remove the message IDM has been registered with a fake serial number?

srdigit16

In the zone
I have tried various methods but none of them working. Previously it just used to show the dialog but now it is exiting.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Nothing will beat IDM download ease and speed. Moving over to other downloaders will be hard but you will get used to it.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
to remove that message, you first need to uninstall it and then remove all entries from registry (dangerous part so do it only if you know it or can take a risk of the system going kaput requiring reinstall)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have tried various methods but none of them working. Previously it just used to show the dialog but now it is exiting.

You get this message when you install pirated version of IDM as it constantly checks the license key daily. Once IDM server detects it the user gets the above message. Your best option is to Buy it or use other FREE alternatives.

Or You can group buy from IDM as they give heavy discount and LifeTime License for 10+ users :)

We bought the group license long time back and it still works Today :D

Refer this : How to buy genuine IDM in India at cheapest price? (internet download maanger)

But the group buy thread page no longer exists.

Don't bother about searching for another pirated IDM on google. It will never work. After 2 days you will again get the same error message

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

In a legit way go by all of the above suggestions or if you only like the way by which you got IDM in the first place just don't download any random torrent. There are forums for such softwares which have torrents with private trackers and is free from such nag screen :D

Top Bottom