How to make use of Web Distributor II

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradeep4x4

Right off the assembly line
How to connect using Web Distributor II

Hi Team,

This is pradeep and I wish to know from your experst that , how to make use of the Airtel Broadband modem, which says Web Distributor II, YOZAN secured Wireless, imported by BHARTI TELETECH LTD.

Right now I am using BSNL Dataone 256 Unlimited connection along with the native Sterlite DataOne SmartAX MT882 ADSL (Huawei) Modem, it is found to be dead and was taken away by my friend for research. On the other hand I have an ADSL modem supplied by the Airtel Broadband, which do have the same port or connection as that of the DataOne ( LINK, LAN, DC IN, ON/OFF), I tried connection using this Airtel modem, but I failed to do so.

Any Experts and Guru's Pls tell me how to make use of this Airtel modem to connect to Dataone connection. Pls do tell me what to be done and what could be the reason that the airtel modem failed to connect to Dataone connection.

Thanks for all the help..!

Last edited:
OP
P

pradeep4x4

Right off the assembly line
Thanks team ThinkDigit for a wonderful no reply, think team Digit is still thinking on it. I have nothing to think on thinkdigit, I keep moving.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom