how to make mobile unreachable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
hi frnds

Some of my frnds say u can make ur cell unreachable (mine is nokia 6600) by removing its battery n again inserting but when i do that it says switch off instead....how can we make mobile unreachable ..any trick ?

dd_wingrider

In the zone
what i used to do is to remove the sim and switch on the phone, so whosoever calls you will get "NOT REACHABLE"
used to work for me, give it a try:)

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^dd...i tried above method but it says "the idea mobile u r trying has been switched off or out of coverage area, please try later" ..... :(

its not saying not reachable....any more ideas ?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Not sure on your phone, but on my E6 I got an option to turn off 'Antenna' which renders it unreachable.

int86

You'r Born Free
Very simple just make it unreachable. Just take battery, ofcourse when cell is on.

One more interesting thing. JUst get a mobile/landine number whose alerting message you want. Like "this phone is out of order" or always engage tone, like something that. And forward your calls to that. And you bacome a Undercover agent.

But mind it in this world truth prevails no good place for liars.

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Very simple just make it unreachable. Just take battery, ofcourse when cell is on
ye bhi kar chuka..still same message ..will try to do divert no technique

But mind it in this world truth prevails no good place for liars
i also dont appreciate lies..but what if ur office isnt giving u recognition for hard work and still calling u to work on sat/sun :x ...

azzu

AJJU
ok Sumit bhai in idea there's no message named "THE MOBILE UR CALLING HAS BEEN SWITCHED OFF" but the message is "THE IDEA MOBILE UR CALLING HAS BEEN SWITCHED OFF OR OUT OF COVERAGE AREA" so u cant do much with it rather changing ur SIM .
in other opertaors message 1 is there
GOT my point ??? :?

int86

You'r Born Free
esumitkumar said:
i also dont appreciate lies..but what if ur office isnt giving u recognition for hard work and still calling u to work on sat/sun :x ...

It does not matter. One does not need a certificate from another to be truthful and hardworking. Isn't we born to make a better world.

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
kiran bhai ..sab kar liya..but still....same message

@int 86...
It does not matter. One does not need a certificate from another to be truthful and hardworking. Isn't we born to make a better world.

it matters ..it directly hits ur increment .thus affecting ur salary ...

Pathik

Google Bot
Use offline mode or flight mode... but in some it my say that the mobile has been switched off...
or
Create a really heavy gprs connection... evy1 who tries to call u ll get the unreachable error..

Pathik

Google Bot
means that if u create a gprs connection and download very large amounts of data using 2-3 apps at the same time... ur mobile ll become unreachable...
works for me..

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
esumitkumar said:
kiran bhai ..sab kar liya..but still....same message

Generally it happens. But it entirely depends upon the service provider. In such case, I think Pathiks has the best answer. Put your mobile in downloading using GPRS!

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
'Overload with gprs?!'

How pratical is that? And if he does it, for how long? And is gprs free of cost?

Sumit, as far as I see, there are only 2 possible solutions, either your service provider should handle this or your phone should come with this feature, that's it, sorry mate.

PS: And don't trust 3rd party software, they may help once or twice but not always.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
hitbox.champion said:
'Overload with gprs?!'

How pratical is that? And if he does it, for how long? And is gprs free of cost?

Sumit, as far as I see, there are only 2 possible solutions, either your service provider should handle this or your phone should come with this feature, that's it, sorry mate.

PS: And don't trust 3rd party software, they may help once or twice but not always.

Yep! That sounds crazy! But that's the temporary solution if he doesn't want to change the service.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Well the best possible solution that works for me and most of my friends is to put the cellphone is a aluminum/steel almirah...it cuts off the signal...
Try too see if it works for you...wont work if your signal is very good in your area :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom