How to maintain order of Mp3 songs in car player

Status
Not open for further replies.

superwiz

Broken In
How to maintain order of Mp3 songs in car player....

Please help my mp3 songs go haywire when i try o play them in my car player.
The order of songs gets changed.. plz hlp

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Well this is what i do in my car to maintain the order...if you have pioneer MP3 you are in luck then...i got the same brand and this will really help you out...!!!!
First Pioneer plays the songs as per the songs directly CD and then the ones in folder.....to have the songs i want to play first i dont put them in folder..i directly write them ....
Then other thing i do i ...i put prefix like 01fida , 02kal_ho_na_ho , 03Dhoom etc
This way the folders are sorted in their sequence...The songs inside the folder plays pretty much the same....It will best help you if you use Nero to burn up mp3 in your Cd...this way you will know how songs are written on the disc and you can sort them out before burning them....!!!

theraven

Technomancer
well ur questions been answered
1) u need to search first of all
2) do not make repeat posts !!!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8394

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have had the same problem. I started a thread on the same topic some time back, but didn't get the answer. :cry: Hope this time around we get the solution.

Wat if u make a ordered playlist in the cd itself .
Tatz how I i maintain the order in my home mp3 player.
Only prob is it may play the playlist the again play the songs in the folders.

tuxfan

Technomancer
All MP3 players cannot pick up .m3u playlists. Secondly, sorting be name, etc doesn't work because on my hard disk, all the tracks look sorted, but when I burn them on a CD and play in my car deck (or other MP3 players), it gets jumbled up :cry:

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
try to rename them like..
"01 In The End- linkinPark.mp3"
"02 yeah- Usher Feat Lil John.mp3"
atleast it works for my SONY CDX3300s

Aleena

Right off the assembly line
firstly, when we burn the cd we have to rename the files in such a way that our favourite songs will come first. numbering the songs is a god idea. ie. add 001, 002 ... infront of the file name. :lol:

tuxfan

Technomancer
All my songs are numbered (and organised) like that. On the PC they all look perfectly in order. But when the CD goes in a player, it gets totally jumbled up. :( So numbering is not the solution.

JAK

What the Heck !
tuxfan said:
All my songs are numbered (and organised) like that. On the PC they all look perfectly in order. But when the CD goes in a player, it gets totally jumbled up. :( So numbering is not the solution.

Hmm..
i missed the thread..
as mentioned by freshseasons n others..numberin the songs does it.

Generally players play the files first from the root folder of CD(if any) and then move on to the other folders.

*img100.exs.cx/img100/201/neromp3order.jpg

So the player will play the files in this order

01 SHAGGY - Sexy Lady
02 MAIN HOON NAA - Title remix
FOLDER 01 METTALICA
FOLDER 02 MARC ANTHONY
FOLDER 03 AEROSMITH

and so on..... :wink:

tuxfan

Technomancer
That is precisely how I have numbered my files and folders. But it still doesn't work as it is supposed to work :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom