how to install games in mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terahertz

Broken In
hello friends,
i have downloaded certain java games in my computer but i cannot download the games to my mobile phone. I have a SE J300i. i have already connected the phone to pc through cable. i think there is a dedicated software to install games. plz help me.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
you dont need a dedicated software. Just install the S/W that comes with the SE. Once installed transfer the files to your phone to the "other" location. Then from the phone menu browse to the game file loc using the file manager. There just select the install option and select where you want to install it.

OP
T

Terahertz

Broken In
I have already tried that method and could not install. Actually the files wont transfer to the applications or games folder through file manager. I have tried it. I think there is some other option to install the games. A software i think. there is a software for Nokia so why not for sony ericsson.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
You do not transfer it to the applications or games folder. You transfer it to the "other" folder as indicated below:

*img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sefiles2ln.jpg

Now goto the file manager in your phone and browse to the other folder and on every file choose "Install" from it.

Hope this helps.

OP
T

Terahertz

Broken In
sorry to trouble u but i cannot find the install option in the file manager. i copied all the game files to the other folder. from the file manager i reached all the files i copied. i searched all the options but there was no install option. the game files are in jar and jad format.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
you dont typically need the jad file. Just the jar file alone would do. I am not sure why you dont get the Install option. I get it. Install on the left bottom and More on the right hand side. Can you send me a pic if possible ?

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
For SE phones i recommend getting floAt's Mobile Agent

i am using a bluetooth dongle for loading files into my K700i
me too had problems installing games and applications
but that got solved by using this software
in this all i have to do is go through the action menu
Action menu>>>>file>>>Upload
you need to point this software to the program you want to install in your phone
floats MA approriately send the file to your phone who in turn after recieving the file recognizes the file and gives you an option as to where to store the file you uploaded
i.e games folder etc

hope this helps
:)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
i knew about the site earlier, but was thinking maybe there was another way. anyway thanks icecoolz

OP
T

Terahertz

Broken In
No way i cannot see any install option . There are many many files (class files, png files etc etc). How do i do it. I am posting the pictures so that u can see it. i had to take the snaps through web cam.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well for the motorola E398 u can use P2K Tools or P2K Commander ... just google for them ....

For the J300i .... just click on the JAR file for it to execute ....

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
you need to upload the whole .jar file you dont have to extract anything out of that file
just upload the ".jar "file through FMA as i mentioned

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I m having exactly same problems as faced by @terahertz with my K300i. No install option after transferring the jar or jad or both files to other folder in phone.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@techno_funky, thanx man.
FMA rules.Problem solved .
I m enjoying my favorite car racing and many other games on my k300i.

OP
T

Terahertz

Broken In
My problem got solved. i used a software called K700Dateimanagerv0250. It works superb. i googled for it a bit and got the exact site. Only 397 KB and works fine.

blueskyggs

Right off the assembly line
Thank you so much for the post. It's really useful.

demande simulation pret personnel en ligne - Pret personnel en ligne et de comparer les meilleurs taux afin de... La demande de prêt personnelen lignedemande simulation pret personnel en ligne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom