How to hit a Six???

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
can anyone suggest me how to hit a six in EA cricket 2005.The controls are confusing.Plz tell in details.

sahil_blues

In the zone
hehe i suffered wih the same problem for quite some time....the following are the controls known to me:-

SHIFT :arrow: Power Boost

A :arrow: Leave/Duck/Cancel Run

W :arrow: Back Foot Shot/Dive

S :arrow: Front Foot Shot

D :arrow: Advance/Run

to hit a six keep the power boost key pressed and then play the shot normally....if your timing is right you will hit a SIX!!!!

vandit

In the zone
Here's an easier way to hit a six..... keep the power button pressed....when the bowler leaves the bowl from his hand just then press the run button... the batsman will come down the pitch and hit a huge six.... moreover every bowl is a six for me in crick. 2005 !!! 8) just gotta have the timing....

Cybrog!

Right off the assembly line
Here's the surest way by which you can easily hit a six!

When the ball is balled straight at you then watch the ball closely and jus when the baller is about to leave the ball press the advance shot button along with the power boost button and the ball will dissappear in no time and the commentator will say tht's out of the ground!!! :D

vandit

In the zone
Here's the surest way by which you can easily hit a six!

When the ball is balled straight at you then watch the ball closely and jus when the baller is about to leave the ball press the advance shot button along with the power boost button and the ball will dissappear in no time and the commentator will say tht's out of the ground!!!
then what did I say ?? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom