How to get free Ragnarok CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I sent a request to the e-mail address provided on their page at 1:30 am today . Tille now i didn't receive any acknowledgement. Did anyone request for cd and get the acknowledgement and cd :(

BONZI

Journeyman
sent a request to the e-mail address provided on their page at 1:30 am today .

Well I wonder if anyone in the world has ever replyed for an email send on the same day. Ok you might get one if you sign up but plz do remember that that is a redymade mail send by the server without human intervention.

You got the game from digit didnt you?? Then why care about these things. I think you may have to pay the postage for that. Sheer wastage :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I got their e-mail about 6 hrs after I registered and the CD was delivered the very next day !! Their service seems to be good but the game sucks !!

OP
adithyagenius

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Diablo 2 is far better. Ragnarok doesn't have good graphics and the style and stuff like diablo2 lod. It doesn't have good map and not that well developed. Only thing good is that different classes have different starting locations and quests

My Avatar is 'Diablo - The Lord of Terror' himself

OP
adithyagenius

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I got a message from my e-mail service just now saying that my e-mail request for the cd was not delivered due to some crappy reason. Good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom