how to create something like this.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

altimate

Broken In
*www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/explorers/interactive/deconstruct/vkboard/virtualkeyboard.swf

hi ppl,
i want to make a product presentation in flash and the theme is exactly like the presentation which i've linked here.
actually i m not at all familiar with the flash making and all the coding stuff which i would normally come across if i choose to build something like this from ground up.
So are there any simple yet powerful softwares which i can use to make the presentation very quickly by using simple GUI features.
i have googled up for the software but those are very confusing, and i need suggestions.
thanku.

OP
altimate

altimate

Broken In
I think SWF to Flash may help you, but it is not free

i m sorry , but u are getting it the wrong way, i don wanna convert anything, but i wanna make a presentation of a different product than the Virtual Keyboard using the effects similar to the linked presentation of virtual keyboard.

Can anyone please help me out???

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
You must know flash to author such presentations. If you don't want any interactivity from the user, you can design some decent presentation in Microsoft power point and then convert into flash.

kannan.v3jmask

Right off the assembly line
hello man your link is not working can you send me that flash file at kannan.v3jmask@gmail.com and in the mail mention what you want to do. I am sure that i can help you out. Visit my blogs to find details of certain softwares that may help you out. *kannanv3jmask.wordpress.com/
Be sure that i can help you out and do respond fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom