how to create a digital certificate to fill a online form

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
i need to fill up the IT-return online and for the same i need to have a digital certificate..
folks wake up and tell me a way to create the same with put any investment..:eek:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
They still havent enabled Digital Certificate upload .. You need to download the ITR V form and sign it and then manually submit it to nearest IT Office ...
You'll get ITRV form after you 've uploaded the XML from whichever form (ITR1 .. ITR2 ) you have to submit ..
And what are you waiting for ..?? Today is the last day .. It will be very crowded .. .. You can use Moneycontrol 's service to file your return too ..

OP
rahul.ims

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
it_waaznt_me said:
They still havent enabled Digital Certificate upload .. You need to download the ITR V form and sign it and then manually submit it to nearest IT Office ...
You'll get ITRV form after you 've uploaded the XML from whichever form (ITR1 .. ITR2 ) you have to submit ..
And what are you waiting for ..?? Today is the last day .. It will be very crowded .. .. You can use Moneycontrol 's service to file your return too ..

thanx man but i've already submitted it... i jus wanted to know the precodure to create the digital signature....neways thxz for ur concern:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom