HoW to CONVERT voice( Audio/video) INto TEXT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imprince

Journeyman
hi
friends i want to know
IS there any software which converts voice into text file
if yes thn plz tell mee

or if not
Is there any other way to do THIS ?

V

vishal_bhatia87

imprince said:
hi
friends i want to know
if yes thn plz tell mee

or if not

Yes there is way, Play it in a media player. Take a copy pencil and note down what you hear. I think no other way. Although you can search at softpedia.com May be your destiny and luck are with you.

OP
I

imprince

Journeyman
vishal_bhatia87 said:
imprince said:
hi
friends i want to know
if yes thn plz tell mee

or if not

Yes there is way, Play it in a media player. Take a copy pencil and note down what you hear. I think no other way.

now everbody can understand how intelligent r u ?

keep it up

V

vishal_bhatia87

First of all I know how intelligent Iam even I dont want to show it to you. Secondly if you think you are more intelligent than everybody So why you asking for help here. I was kidding and you taken that seriously. Chill out and think again! Everybody has the right to express what they want to. You quated only one line! You havent read the next line:you can search at softpedia.com May be your destiny and luck are with you Well now Iam writing it in bold, Hope your week eyes will see it.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Well, by voice if u mean your voice and not a stored mp3, u might find speech recognition technology astonishing. But if u mean recorded voice, u might wanna try fooling the speech recognizer.
Or, uninterestingly, try this good utility:
*www.afreego.com/Categories/Multimedia/Audio_and_Sound_Tools/004225.php

OP
I

imprince

Journeyman
vishal_bhatia87 said:
First of all I know how intelligent Iam even I dont want to show it to you. Secondly if you think you are more intelligent than everybody So why you asking for help here. I was kidding and you taken that seriously. Chill out and think again! Everybody has the right to express what they want to. You quated only one line! You havent read the next line:you can search at softpedia.com May be your destiny and luck are with you Well now Iam writing it in bold, Hope your week eyes will see it.

NOW u proved urself , What u r ? what da hell is dis WEEK EYES ?

good man keep it up :?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Whats wrong wid u imprince dude?? vishal_bhatia87 here is just expressing his views! Even i find ur question *very* funny! (No harm meant! not starting a flame war over here!) ;)

Regards,

Kalpik

OP
I

imprince

Journeyman
kalpik said:
Whats wrong wid u imprince dude?? vishal_bhatia87 here is just expressing his views! Even i find ur question *very* funny! (No harm meant! not starting a flame war over here!) ;)

Regards,

Kalpik

oh My question is FUNNY ? so listen man ,,
so plz close this thinkdigit forum .... Agar jahan pe questions karne ka yeh reply milta hai to , what is da use of it ?
i think in this word nothing is impossible ,

mera kisi ko hurt karne ka koi irada nahi hai , but im very upset to see that

YOU FIND MY QUESTION VERY FUNNY

great

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Hellooo! Did u notice that I respected ur question and respectfully provided a SERIOUS solution for u? Was that shareware what u were after?

expertno.1

Technomancer
msot of them are us based natural speaking recognizing software

i want that sdoftware which can recognize our voice in english as we speak differently than americans

so anysoft ?
is it dragon...could not rememebr the name..
give me downlaod link

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
I think the company being based in US has little to do with any speech recognizing algorithm that includes speech training. I have used Dragon naturally speaking software without a lot of misinterpretations.

Here's dragon naturally speaking's website:
*www.scansoft.com/naturallyspeaking/

And here's another impressive product from ibm:
*www-306.ibm.com/software/voice/viavoice/

OP
I

imprince

Journeyman
siriusb tnx for ur reply ,, nd it is wave to text converter software , thanx alot ,, this version is a trail version ,
BUT containing many options LIKE
1 ORDER
2 Register
3 Register FREE
4 Continue

I have to check it , but i think it should be a good one ,,,
i respect ur Reply dear

Let me check it what this s/w is saying

kalpik No need to say sorry my dear friend , samajhne main galati ho sakti hai , aur woh ladkia kehti hain na ek baat
"IN FRIENDSHIP NO SORRY "
COOL man :wink:

q3_abhi

Youngling
You can use the sppech recognition programs such as Free Speech from PHILIPS. Its a good option to go for.

expertno.1

Technomancer
does it can recognize voice in indian english style.....ms office and any other i found all were of american style

V

vishal_bhatia87

imprince said:
kalpik said:

Regards,

Kalpik

oh My question is FUNNY ? so listen man ,,
so plz close this thinkdigit forum .... Agar jahan pe questions karne ka yeh reply milta hai to , what is da use of it ?
i think in this word nothing is impossible ,

mera kisi ko hurt karne ka koi irada nahi hai , but im very upset to see that

YOU FIND MY QUESTION VERY FUNNY

great
If we can't joke with our friends, So where? Friend don't get upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom