How to convert mp3 to real audio for my 7610

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaditya

Journeyman
which is the best covertor to do so , real audio is just around 400 kb for a song !

plz give me any sites from which i can download real audio from ...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
well yes ur size will come down if u reduce ur bitrate but dat might mean a compromise on sound quality

However it wont matter much since ur listening on a fone

To reduce size u have to choose audience for around 28 kbps dailup which might give u a bit rate of around 20 kbps try to keep it around 20 kbps as ur file size for avg 5 mt song will come below 1 mb tho a bit more 600 kb

OP
B

beaditya

Journeyman
kumarmohit said:
well yes ur size will come down if u reduce ur bitrate but dat might mean a compromise on sound quality

To reduce size u have to choose audience for around 28 kbps dailup which might give u a bit rate of around 20 kbps try to keep it around 20 kbps as ur file size for avg 5 mt song will come below 1 mb tho a bit more 600 kb

Yeah i guess wat u say is right , but did u listen to a 600 kb mp3 on a 7610 with stereo head phones , well for a phone its great.

I dont have to carry my i pod around !!!! real format is a lot better that compresed mp3 format !!

rachitar

Journeyman
beaditya said:
kumarmohit said:

Yeah i guess wat u say is right , but did u listen to a 600 kb mp3 on a 7610 with stereo head phones , well for a phone its great.

I dont have to carry my i pod around !!!! real format is a lot better that compresed mp3 format !!

I have a video file of dimensions 704 by 528,length 1:43:37,frame rate 35 Kbps and size 337MB in real format.
Normally such kind of file in avi or mpeg would be somewhere around 1300 MB.
How can real compress so much without affecting the quality?
What is so great about its codec?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
beaditya said:
kumarmohit said:

dude, i use 32kbps stereo encoding to downgrade mp3 files. the average file size is about 800kb and believe me, the sound quality is just great compared to the size. i still get the bass beats on my k700i wid stereo headset! the best i can get!!!

OP
B

beaditya

Journeyman
infra_red_dude said:
beaditya said:
kumarmohit said:

dude, i use 32kbps stereo encoding to downgrade mp3 files. the average file size is about 800kb and believe me, the sound quality is just great compared to the size. i still get the bass beats on my k700i wid stereo headset! the best i can get!!!

Ya , i'v done that for a year when i was using nokia 3300, i thought it was the best too......................but now i stick to real media , u shud try .rm............everything is so clear and loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom